pabrt's Critical Mass Discharger 1.2 (molten strike coc)

Last edited by Azarell on Feb 2, 2014, 9:10:24 AM
"
Azarell wrote:
But i'm planing on buying the vaals neck when this league ends.

That will double my damage.

The question is why do you want to double your damage if you are already constanlty dying because of reflect?
I tried vaal pact on lvl 79 or so, but i had to remove 7 passive nodes, most of them were life-related, so I ended up with much less life, something like 3800.. With vaal pact i even cleared -max resist\ele reflect ledge, but since i mostly use this char to do Dominus runs, i reverted all changes, because of one shots from "touch of god"...
Now, when facing reflect packs, i just play more carefully - enfeeble, purity of lightning, ice nova isntead of discharge... Actually, you just need to split mobs from each other, because with 88 max resist you can kill yourself only if there are a lot of them.

"
Azarell wrote:

Or could you post my build again how you would have changed it?

I would change your build something like this

p.s Pabrt, can you show us your current gear? :)

p.p.s. guys, excuse me for any mistakes in my posts, English is not my native language, so keep this in mind
Last edited by Intellect on Feb 2, 2014, 9:48:14 AM
Hey OP been awhile huh? My chars been finished for a very very long time xD

Thanks again :P

All though I did enjoy the ceaseless version too for a bit anyway.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Spoiler

These are my current items (i haven't played in a while), i have the other belt if i want to use firestorm

@I_NO got any videos of your finished char? I'd be interested to see how sick it is :)
Last edited by pabrt on Feb 2, 2014, 6:06:55 PM
Hey OP, time for a little update since we last chatted.

Im almost finished my gear before needing those WTF Mirrored items.

Thought I might show it here along with other things to help some people see what they need.

My build is perfect for me, I have min-maxed certain areas but am just focusing on HP nodes atm.

I basically do not die to anything but certain Map bosses, (I think I just need to increase my HP pool - 3.8K currentlt).

Otherwise the game is a joke.

Note: I use Firestorm with 20/20 for solo play, groups hate me for it so I just use ice nova as a filler.

Build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYDlgV9DkgRlhUgFfYY2xzcIWAl3yaVKLUppSo4Kk0s6S1HL28xnjIJNJM1kjrhOyg_J0CgRnFHfkp9SshN404qUEJVS1bqW69d8mBDYnljQ2NwZU1noGxGbXtuPW5pbqpwUnBWcLtw1XJsdPF_xoIeguSDCYPbhNmHdohCiPGKr4w2kBGQG5MnmhOdo6ZXpzSpbqxZrs-0DLVItfK2Qb6nvrzAD8BRwcXEuNDu0k3V-NkT2wvb1N0N44TnY-uO707v4_Id8kXz6vej_Kv8xf4K_o8=
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Really loving this build. I had tried another discharge build but it failed horribly and I didn't want to do another one because I wasn't quite sure it would work regardless but I_NO convinced me to try it and now I'm already level 64, playing it every day and I'm loving it so much.

Can't wait to start doing maps when I feel more comfortable and better with the flasks.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Feb 10, 2014, 5:36:56 PM
Currently using Oro's ceaseless discharger and while it's a fantastic build for clearing maps, I am searching for a build that can just facetank bosses while using discharge. This build seems a lot tankier as well because of the more consistant damage to keep the flasks going. Only problem is I'm playing Domination where there is no Voll's amulet. I'm searching through the thread currently and seeing what other are using in domination.

This is my gear at the moment while using with Oro's.

Spoiler

Guess I'll have to ditch quite a few items and chrom the sockets to get 2 green and 2 red.

EDIT: I'm currently at 81 as well so respeccing should be a breeze as I currently have about 8 respecs left and 40+ chaos to spend on regrets if need be.
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Feb 12, 2014, 12:42:11 AM
Luckily you can get gear fairly cheap for this build. I think you can use a life spell damage crit (for example) amulet to replace volls, or something similar.
The Flask Effect nodes increase what in flasks exactly? The suffixes/prefixes of the flask or the amount of res/max res you get or?
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
"
Ziiyo wrote:

(...) I use Firestorm with 20/20 for solo play, groups hate me for it so I just use ice nova as a filler.

Hi,
Can we envisage playing "Cast on hit" with our curses ?
Thank you.
Last edited by dragonfroid on Feb 13, 2014, 3:22:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info