[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

I'm currently testing this build out and been running maps for a while.

I tried the
Spoiler
, but I seems to be bleeding faster, so I swapped over to
Spoiler
and I found out that 40% block chance can save your life. It's cheap and effective for this build at least for me.
IGN: Xudimijohu (Marauder)
IGN: UnfaithfulNecromancy (Witch)
IGN: Xodobiniwi (Shadow)
Last edited by arothhaas on Dec 11, 2013, 1:16:33 PM
"
arothhaas wrote:
I'm currently testing this build out and been running maps for a while.

I tried the
Spoiler
, but I seems to be bleeding faster, so I swapped over to
Spoiler
and I found out that 40% block chance can save your life. It's cheap and effective for this build at least for me.

I agree. The Crest of Perandus is excellent for leveling, but I recommend switching to Lionseye's Remorse as soon as you can. The high armor and -25% reduced projectile damage mod makes Merciless Lunaris/Piety farming a breeze. I wouldn't advise using a Saffell's until you have a BoR.
I'm currently at 14750 for DPS, any suggestions on what gear I need to really upgrade.. I can't decide

Can you solo dominus lvl 78 with this build?
"
Sen379 wrote:
I'm currently at 14750 for DPS, any suggestions on what gear I need to really upgrade.. I can't decide

Sen, both of those rings need to be upgraded with ones with higher physical dmg rolls. Browse poe.xyz.is for options. Having your current rings can significantly gimp your dps (which it has).
"
xiaxia004 wrote:

Yes.

Source: I solo'd him about 40 times in a row after obtaining a BoR without a single death.
Last edited by Cocoabuttah on Dec 12, 2013, 7:48:21 AM
"
Cocoabuttah wrote:
"
xiaxia004 wrote:

Yes.

Source: I solo'd him about 40 times in a row after obtaining a BoR without a single death.

I cant believe that.
do you mean the 78 Palace Map Boss Dominus?

i would rly like to see that ...

"
hitreza wrote:
I cant believe that.

Sorry, I misread your question. I thought you meant Merciless Dominus as a level 78 Marauder instead of Palace Map Dominus, although I don't see why it wouldn't be possible with high end crafted boots/jewelry.
Last edited by Cocoabuttah on Dec 12, 2013, 11:27:20 AM
"
Cocoabuttah wrote:
"
hitreza wrote:
I cant believe that.

Sorry, I misread your question. I thought you meant Merciless Dominus as a level 78 Marauder instead of Palace Map Dominus, although I don't see why it wouldn't be possible with high end crafted boots/jewelry.

Yeah I meant that :)

The question is: Imagine you have unlimited currency, is this build capable of soloing dominus if you have every item you want? Because I tried another build , which had like 8 uniques and cannot be upgraded further, which is a bad thing in POE.

I'm looking for a build which can solo dominus with very good gear or can do any boss in game. I'm thinking to reroll my templar and looking for a good build. That's why I asked. So you never tried Dominus in palace?

Last edited by xiaxia004 on Dec 12, 2013, 12:56:51 PM
"
xiaxia004 wrote:
The question is: Imagine you have unlimited currency, is this build capable of soloing dominus if you have every item you want? Because I tried another build , which had like 8 uniques and cannot be upgraded further, which is a bad thing in POE.

I'm looking for a build which can solo dominus with very good gear or can do any boss in game. I'm thinking to reroll my templar and looking for a good build. That's why I asked. So you never tried Dominus in palace?

No, I haven't tried 74 or 78 Dominus, but I suppose if I had unlimited currency I would do a max block reave build (Reave, Concentrated Effect, Multistrike, Melee Physical Damage) with legacy Kaom's, high DPS 1H Sword, legacy Rainbowstride, Stone of Lahzwar, Devoto's Devotion and Aegis Aurora similar to Mortezzah. More info located in this link:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/565849

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info