[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

"
Thanks for the reply.

How can I change bandit rewards? I think I helped Oak in Normal and Killed All in Cruel and Merciless.

You need a book of reform. To get it you need 20 x Orb of Regret + 1 Amber Amulet.
You missed 18 % physical damage in cruel and one additional endurance charge in merciless.
The physical damage reward is pretty self-explanatory, you lose some damage. Endurance charges however increase your survivability. Additional charges increase the duration of immortal call.
I would change my choices if I were you.
free bump
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Dec 10, 2013, 7:27:29 PM
I just wanted to thank you for this guide. I don't play very often, but managed to acquire the currency required to farm Merciless Dominus easily (and I mean EASILY)

My gear cost 11ex 4c to pull together (Facebreaker gloves and right ring were self-found, everything else bought); this is a TREMENDOUS value. The best part is that this build doesn't have a ramp up period while leveling - you just slap on the FB's and start fisting.

My Gear:
Stats are 3500+HP (no HP on rings or amulet), 82 all res, 6000 armor, and 22.4K DPS (My DPS went up from just 8.8K just by adding the BoR)(I switch to Reaper's Pursuit for the IIR/IIQ on kill)
Spoiler
Currently using this:

I find the chance to block which you dont get with saffels actually kills me alot faster than just having max resists and a normal shield. does anyone else find that?

Currently buffed i have 77 resist all and -45 chaos. my IB damage is between 17k to 25k (depending on whether i use mSplash or melee phy). character DPS is about 6k. Is this normal? I dont see how i can increase my DPS to the 22k shown in the screenshot even with the slight change in items. thanks!
Last edited by Tildeedy on Dec 10, 2013, 6:18:47 PM
"
TinyClown wrote:

You need a book of reform. To get it you need 20 x Orb of Regret + 1 Amber Amulet.
You missed 18 % physical damage in cruel and one additional endurance charge in merciless.
The physical damage reward is pretty self-explanatory, you lose some damage. Endurance charges however increase your survivability. Additional charges increase the duration of immortal call.
I would change my choices if I were you.

Thanks for the quick reply! I just decided to make a new character.

Another questions (hopefully the last ones :D)
1. Is the non-legacy Rainbowstride still ok to use? Or Windscream is better?
2. Should I get perfect roll Saffel's Frame? What are the downsides of a non-perfect one?

I'm really enjoying this build.
Visit my Standard Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891800
"
Tildeedy wrote:
Currently using this:
I find the chance to block which you dont get with saffels actually kills me alot faster than just having max resists and a normal shield. does anyone else find that?

You have a level 17 CWDT gem which only activates after you take 2520 damage or roughly 70% of your HP. Use a level 1 CWDT gem and have it support a lower level Enduring Cry/Warlord's mark. Mine activates after I take 440 damage, which is about 12% of my HP.

Abyssus isn't doing you any favors for survivability either with the 40% increased physical damage taken mod. I would ditch Abyssus and pick up a Lionseye's Remorse until you can afford a Bringer of Rain, then switch to Saffell's.

"

Another questions (hopefully the last ones :D)
1. Is the non-legacy Rainbowstride still ok to use? Or Windscream is better?
2. Should I get perfect roll Saffel's Frame? What are the downsides of a non-perfect one?

I'm really enjoying this build.

I wouldn't use legacy Rainbowstride boots or Windscream; they have no HP on them and can be expensive. I bought some tri-res boots for 3 chaos:
Last edited by Cocoabuttah on Dec 10, 2013, 9:05:30 PM
Ah thankyou for the quick reply ! I used to run low level CWDT prenerf but I must have started levelling it after my skill gems stopped activating.how do you find hp regen with only 2% regen from passive ? I tend to need the life leech in my ib or I am unable to regen fast enough. Its the thing that has me a little worried about switching to BoR. Cheers
"
Cocoabuttah wrote:

I wouldn't use legacy Rainbowstride boots or Windscream; they have no HP on them and can be expensive. I bought some tri-res boots for 3 chaos:

I have a non-legacy Rainbowstrides and I'm wondering if its worth the Chrome. If its not then I would probably sell it and get a better one.

That tri-res boots is nice. Its also a good option.
Visit my Standard Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891800
Did you by any chance play Helbreath? Sounds like Hailbraith :D
"
Tildeedy wrote:
Ah thankyou for the quick reply ! I used to run low level CWDT prenerf but I must have started levelling it after my skill gems stopped activating.how do you find hp regen with only 2% regen from passive ? I tend to need the life leech in my ib or I am unable to regen fast enough. Its the thing that has me a little worried about switching to BoR. Cheers

Until I acquired a BoR, I had a ring with 2% life leech in addition to the 2% from the passive. BoR tripled my damage and the 2% passive is plenty for now.

"

I have a non-legacy Rainbowstrides and I'm wondering if its worth the Chrome. If its not then I would probably sell it and get a better one.

That tri-res boots is nice. Its also a good option.

I wouldn't use legacy Rainbowstride, and the 1.0 version will force you to pick up jewelry with lots of resistances in addition to physical damage, life, and stats. Needless to say, that will be far more expensive than just getting strong life/res boots.
Last edited by Cocoabuttah on Dec 11, 2013, 11:41:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info