[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

Nice build!

Q. Any reason(s) why you didn't take Bloodless? TIA.
how good is this after the huge nerf to facebreakers for nemesis? also it doesnt seem like you have that much base armor and your base hp. like half your items dont have any hp on them at all. does not seem that tanky to me. also you cant get resists on your helm weapon chest or gloves. that seems hard to gear around as well.

1 more question. i have a legacy around 920 facebreaker on hardcore server leftover from onslaught. do you think there is any demand for it there or does no one play there at all. would like to sell that and meginords girdle for some nemesis currencies.
If you're so worried about elemental reflect, that you're changing gems for it - why not just run a different shield (Aegis Aurora, Lioneye's Remorse, or even Crest of Perandus to help max your block) and aura (vitality, determination, grace, etc)

I would either completely worry about it and use all the + max resists auras/passives/items - or not and don't waste your time in that area. It seems like you're doing both. 77% to all resists is good enough for any non ele reflect map.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Oct 31, 2013, 11:57:16 AM
Thanks for all the interest in the build and the great questions, guys!

Michaelangel- Bloodless is probably a great node for PvP, but in the core game, it's almost useless. Spend your points elsewhere!

Maya- This build is still perfectly viable, but you'll want to aim for a high-700s roll on your Facebreakers and prioritize added physical damage on your rings and amulets. The damage will still be there, it's just not as great for obvious reasons. The build may not seem tanky to you, but with ~4k life, 90% phys reduction with charges+granite, 20 seconds of Immortal Call, 75% spell block, and 84% all res + flasks, it is insanely difficult to kill. Your Saffell's Frame, Boots, Belt, and Purity all come with resists, getting the rest on your jewelry isn't difficult at all. Before the 1.0 patch, with a weaker gear setup and 3.7k life, I could still facetank almost anything in the game. Release has made this build unstoppable. I expect there's a great market out there for your legacy breakers, but keep in mind that cross-league trading in the new leagues is banned!

Edzilla- I used to run this build with Lioneye's Remorse, ~70% block chance, grace, and determination. Elemental Reflect tears through you like a hot knife through butter, even if you have 5k HP. All that extra armor does nothing against fire damage, and I was running 81% resists at the time. I knew there had to be a better way of defending. There is no way 77% resists is good enough for non-reflect maps at higher tiers, 100% added damage mods + multiproj + no regen will cook your goose. That isn't even mentioning Shrine/Temple Piety, Dominus, Megaera, map Kuduku, or the new Torture Chamber boss. Protection against massive elemental burst damage is the hardest thing to do in this game, and the most essential for survival. All the armor and attack blocking in the world won't save you from that. 75% spell block and 94% res with flasks will. Aegis Aurora is a fun little item, but as I said at the top, I wanted this build to avoid really expensive items. What's more, it's really not helpful for Facebreaker builds because it requires the use of Stone of Lazhwar, which has no physical damage, no DEX, no resists, and no life. Saffell's Frame is way stronger than you think it is.

Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Nice build, I just got my facebreaker, will maybe try this if i can get my hand on the other items.

My only question is : -60% chaos resist, isnt like a dead-end ? I remember dying so fast vs that... and even with an amethyst... it mean u must rely on 2 single charge of a amethyst potion ??
Last edited by Manu_333 on Nov 1, 2013, 5:46:21 PM
Hello !

Thanks for the build, I'am trying atm leveling up my char and I have to say this is fin punching people in the face !

This is my gear, 1k dps, 1k hp starting act 3 feels good :D :

Just need a better shield :/ lol got this one with a transmut and stick with it.

The only thing that worry me is the Bringer of Rain part, I really hope I can afford one when the time comes because they are kind of rly expensive in dominion league atm (~~10 exalt) and there's no way I'll have this much currency soon.

So the question is I want to use abyssus waiting to get my hand on a bringer of rain and I would like to know if the 50% increased physical dmg taken on the helm is dangerous I suspect not with immortal call, and so on but I 'am not sure.

Hoo I just dropped a 11%q Immortal perfect for the build !
do you use base double rolled phys damage rings? or do you use resist rings with phys damage on them? seems hard to get phys damage high resists and high hp on a ring.
in the higher lvls lvl 60s 70s and 80s how does this builds survivability compare to people who use mostly good rares as well as how costly the set up is.
"
Xedralya wrote:

Edzilla- I used to run this build with Lioneye's Remorse, ~70% block chance, grace, and determination. Elemental Reflect tears through you like a hot knife through butter, even if you have 5k HP. All that extra armor does nothing against fire damage, and I was running 81% resists at the time. I knew there had to be a better way of defending. There is no way 77% resists is good enough for non-reflect maps at higher tiers, 100% added damage mods + multiproj + no regen will cook your goose. That isn't even mentioning Shrine/Temple Piety, Dominus, Megaera, map Kuduku, or the new Torture Chamber boss. Protection against massive elemental burst damage is the hardest thing to do in this game, and the most essential for survival. All the armor and attack blocking in the world won't save you from that. 75% spell block and 94% res with flasks will. Aegis Aurora is a fun little item, but as I said at the top, I wanted this build to avoid really expensive items. What's more, it's really not helpful for Facebreaker builds because it requires the use of Stone of Lazhwar, which has no physical damage, no DEX, no resists, and no life. Saffell's Frame is way stronger than you think it is.

I'm just saying, if you're already switching gems to deal with reflect, why... worry about reflect? Dominating blow does no elemental damage - so reflect shouldn't affect you... right?

I would just choose one or the other, worry about reflect and use the shield+purity etc, or just switch gems and don't.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Nice build!

Are you able to run +76 Maps with your -60 Chaos res?

Also Why Saffel + Rainbowstride? -> U can easy get +75% Spellblock with only saffell and some Passives. So the +25% Block from Rainbowstrides is unecessary
Last edited by hitreza on Nov 3, 2013, 7:50:32 AM
In which Order should I skill my tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info