[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

about how much is BoR on nemesis? and this build seems pretty weak when u are in the 60s before u get bor my rings and ammy are pretty good and dps is kind of low. rare mobs are a pain to deal with.
Hello again cheking in just to tell you I'am still having a blast with this build now lvl 72 and still punching people in the face ! No Bringer Of Rain yet but 6 exalt in pocket so pretty close to buying one !

Got some rly sweet drop on this char :

I was thinking maybe you can put the Daresso's shield in 2nd slot shield it is a very good shield to change with saffel when encountering heavy hitter in maps or just when farming, even if you have immortal call I love to change shield depending on the situation, and the dps increase is pretty nice, as well as armor.

Well with my chest got 8.4k armor so no problem with that, got all my gems, all the setup only missing the BoR ! A few more lucky drop and it's mine !

Last edited by Sirnizz on Nov 7, 2013, 9:16:19 AM
Could you post your stats please? thanks :)
This build is freakin bad ass! I know what I'm doing with my full respec on my level 69 Marauder :D
Sirnizz- Fantastic! So glad to see that you're enjoying it and it's bringing you success. :) Daresso's Courage is a fantastic shield to use as an offhand - I used Crest of Perandus and Daresso's while I was leveling this build, both are excellent and great options as you get to endgame. If you want to have a physical shield in your offhand for emergency use, I recommend Lioneye's Remorse - the life and armor are second to none, and you can get resists elsewhere. Since you haven't bought a Bringer yet though, I think the added damage from Daresso's will help you quite a bit. (And I love that armor, sick drop!)

VaurHalint- I'll take some screenshots and post them soon!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Hi all. Thanks Xedralya for sharing the build. I took a long break from the game and just started playing again after the full release. I had a 85 shadow and low 70s ranger that both had the skill trees reset. I decided to try the Spectral Throw build that everyone is doing on the ranger, and it was fun but for some reason I got tired of it quick. My shadow used to be a health based Ethereal Knives build. I thought about doing something different. I wanted to try out a Reave build but the guides I found suggested going CI, and I have no ES gear at all. I ended up redoing the EK build again, but wanted to try something new.

After hearing about the changes to some uniques, and how some of the legacy ones are a lot better now, I went through my stash to see what I had. I found a bunch of Facebreakers, including one with a 968 % roll and started looking for build ideas. An armor/health based marauder with Iron Reflexes sounded great, things I'm used to from playing EK.

I already had a level 17 marauder, and leveling has been a breeze. I'm now 65, and have only Dominus and Captain Fairgraves quest left to do. A lot of act 3 merciless I did 2 or even 3 levels under the zone level. I only had two deaths, one to a Vaal smash on merciless due to desync with only 40 something fire resistance, and another when I wanted to see just how bad elemental reflect was in a large group, lol. By far the easiest progression I can remember ever doing. A big part of that of course is having a lot of gear laying around already. Here's what I'm using now:
Spoiler

The gems are kind of a mess. I'm still not sure which auras I want to run. I'm used to Grace with Iron Reflexes, but I've never played with 4+ endurance charges. I still need to get the rest of them in the skill tree.

I want to get a new shield next. I thought to get a Bringer of Rain first, but I did already have the 6 link chest so it can wait a bit. One thing I wonder about though is if the supports the BoR provides are free, meaning there is no mana cost multiplier like there would be if you were using the actual gems. I'm guessing there's no multiplier. That's a big bonus for the build I think. The mana cost for me on Infernal Blow is currently 112, which takes a toll on the health pool with blood magic.

Another thing I never noticed so much is how a little +damage on jewelery makes an enormous difference in your damage. Right now I'm at 9700 tooltip DPS.

Anyways, thanks again for sharing the build. I'm going to go uppercut some stuff in the face.
"
Xedralya wrote:
Fritz- Unarmed attacks have zero base crit chance, so the crit multiplier from the Facebreakers is actually useless. It's only there as an alternate use for the gloves if you don't want to run an unarmed build. As far as Berserking goes, I'd rather have a bunch more life than the attack speed, but that's personal preference. My DPS is plenty high enough right where it is, but you can never be too death-proof.

good guide, but just to clarify: infernal blow explosions can crit!
I dont get how you have 18k dps i only have 2k dps and the phys damage on rings and amulet are very high rolls. a bringer of rain is not going to increase it that much. im allready at a point at 61 where it takes quite a while to kill rare mobs. also to Sirnizz how the fk are you able to stand this build at 72 without bor? your dps must be really low. since the only real way to get more damage is though phys damage bonus on gear its not like you can upgrade your wep like most people. and one of yoru rings has very low phs dmg.
"
mayainverse wrote:
I dont get how you have 18k dps i only have 2k dps and the phys damage on rings and amulet are very high rolls. a bringer of rain is not going to increase it that much. im allready at a point at 61 where it takes quite a while to kill rare mobs. also to Sirnizz how the fk are you able to stand this build at 72 without bor? your dps must be really low. since the only real way to get more damage is though phys damage bonus on gear its not like you can upgrade your wep like most people. and one of yoru rings has very low phs dmg.

I have a lowish dps yea, 4.6k (5k with Frenzy on) on Infernalblow but look at my gems setup, it is Infernal Blow+Item rarity+Melesplash+Melee Physical damage. I could easily have a lot better dps I want to, but I'am greedy and I want to drop so no, sitting at 120% rarity right now with my stuff.

With I farm solo, I one shot every trash mob (white) in everyzone, non maps area, 3-4 shot rare I don't see why I sould be having probleme, I am tanky as fuck can go in 20-30 monster pack and punch my way easy.

I have a very good amulet also with no life but High Phys dps like 12-20.

Well I solo when I'am un party and we maps I feel a bit useless but I'am tanking, always in the front line ! So nobody minds+ they're my friend.
"
mayainverse wrote:

I don't have a Bringer of Rain either, but I do have a 6 link chest. I linked my gear a few posts up if you want to see.

My current tooltip dps on Infernal Blow is 10370.3 and I only have 13% quality on it, and no quality on the linked gems.

I need to find jewelery that doesn't make my dps plummet and also has life. Right now I only have 3507 health and even with capped resists I get chilled and occasionally frozen. If I get hit by several rhoa or Blackguard chargers my health drops really really fast. Have to be quick with granites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info