[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

Where to go from here?

So finishing up Merciless (farmed for a few levels)and getting ready to map. I have about 3.2k HP, 75 lightning resist, 65 cold resist, and 55 fire resist running PoE. I do about 4.5-5k Infernal Blow with Hatred.

Here is my equipment
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRQgFE0XLxkuGjgb-iXfJ-0t0jboNuk62D0PRmlN2E99UEdQUFFgVElV1lcNWGNYr1nzXz9gS2EhZOdmnm5pcH1yqXTteA1673zZffWAVoCkgW-DOITZhO-HKYx2jM-QVZHOnjyezaIApBmnMKeErKq53b6KvqfAGsT2xtjSIdSP2WHi6uNq51LsOO8O73zwH_Iv9kj3vvrS

Is my goal to buy a BoR? Just farm a few more ex (only have 7-8 in total).

Or should I be focusing on something else right now?

Any feedback is appreciated. Enjoying the build so far. Get a lot of desync which can be annoying but have not died unless I was not paying attention and did not pop a flask when running into a large pack of rare mobs+boss when I have no endurance charges up.
Last edited by jbcraig1883 on Dec 2, 2013, 4:23:29 PM
I am almost at the same spot as you. First thing should be to get your Reduced Mana to level 18, so you can have all three auras running. That was a pretty important milestone, i guess. I just got one from an other character who only had two auras and gave him the lvl 16 one.
Now i am just doing general leveling / farming. A thing i look out for: Turquoise Amulets. Still looking for a really good one, at the moment i am picking any of those up and alch them, and if i have five i vendor them. I think it should at least have: +Dex, +Life, +some Res. If you run a blue aura (i use purity of fire) maybe +int. Anything else (AS, Lifeleech, Armor, physical damage) is not so important for me, at the moment, because i mainly lack defensives.

And then the next step would be BoR, yepp.
How do you get ur attack speed to 4 aps?
I think abyuss is better than bor at this builid. I put to this helmet infernal, blood magic, mulstrike, my dps go down only 200. If we use with it 6L dps will by higher. So we can take more armor and ev or es with this option. Lose only block but for this we can change passive tree just a little. What u think about this option
You lose a TON of survivability. Not only the block, but also blind, the endurance charge on block and also life, i guess.
Level 81
Stats:
Infernal Blow DPS: 10,635
Dominating Blow DPS: 8199.3
Armor: 9480
Resists: 62% Fire 67% Cold 69% Light w/o Purity on (Keep it off for Peity farming)
Health: 4352
ES: 384

Gear:

Passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtEuEUIBcvGS4aMho4G_ol3yftKaUxnjIJNZI26DrYOuFGaUrITdhN404qT31QR1BQUWBUSVXWVw1YY1ivWfNfP2BLYSFk52aeah5qk2xGbmluqnB9cmxyqXTteA1673uMfNmAVoCkgW-E2YTvhymI8Yx2jM-QVZHOnjyezaQZplenMKeEqBipbqxZrKq18rZBud2-ir6nwA_AGsbY0iHSTdSP1e3ZYeLq51LnY-w47w7yL_JF9kj3vvrS_gr-jw==

I've been farming Peity for currency to buy a BoR since I don't pray enough to RNGesus. I've also been trading her 66 maps up to higher level maps.

Basically looking for tweaks/advice!
How long can I get away without using an Abyssus or BoR? I have just about everything else for this build so far, they are just expensive.

Just get a better helmet, which actually increases your defence, and go with blood magic gem instead of Blind on the Tabula and you should be fine till 69-maps i guess. I personally went with a pretty good 5link-chest (no faster attacks) and an awesome helmet and had rarely problems.

Also, upgrade your rings ;)
Last edited by Kopfnuss on Dec 7, 2013, 8:22:59 PM
In 5L chest which gem is better choice? faster attacks or melee physical dmg?
IGN: NinjaJedi, UknowWHO
When do people typically take Iron Reflexes for this build?

The reason I ask is that it seems like you sacrifice a decent amount of overall mitigation by going IR in this build, since you have over 60% total in 'Armor and Evasion' nodes where taking IR makes it so it only counts the Armor, rather than both.

I understand that at some point you want to take the plunge just to have the safety of surefire physical damage reduction, but where I am now (A2 Cruel) very little seems to take me to even 3/4 health in 1-2 hits, so I'm reluctant to go for it.... is this going to bite me soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info