[1.0.1 Build] Fisting to immortality! (22k dps, 82-84% all res, 90-100% phys, ALL maps, cheap!)

Warlords Mark over Multi, i think
Is the reduce mana reserve in this build 16% only or 21%? I have read somewhere here that it has 21% but when I look at the skill tree I only see 16%.
Visit my Standard Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891800
"
Is the reduce mana reserve in this build 16% only or 21%? I have read somewhere here that it has 21% but when I look at the skill tree I only see 16%.

Don't worry about it. Once the reduced mana hits 18, you will be able to use 2 60% and a 40%.
100% confirmed.
"
kevodanh wrote:
"

Don't worry about it. Once the reduced mana hits 18, you will be able to use 2 60% and a 40%.
100% confirmed.

Thanks a lot! I was just worrying if my character would be able to cast Warlord's Mark and Enduring Cry in that set up. Also I wanted to know if this build could farm good uniques like Bringer of Rain and other notables without an IIR/IIQ gear.
Visit my Standard Shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/891800
Does this works on the current 1.04? Was there any significant change on the passive tree?
Is there a leveling build for this?
Or atleast what passives should be taken at first?
"
Is there a leveling build for this?
Or atleast what passives should be taken at first?

Just get no crit/always hit key passive and equip Facebreakers, cuz they are OP. Especially legacy ones. And find belt from thread ASAP, cause it's upgrade in 100% cases.
Well, still not helping.
Was hoping for a more in-depth guide.
Atm I am lvl 52 on my marauder and I have some PoE experience.

I went for Resolute Tehnique 1st(skipping all other nodes). Then I went for Golem Blood and Iron Reflexes.
Now I am going towards Amplify because I feel it would benefit the most, not to mention that there are alot of tasty Life and Armor nodes on the way.
Next, I dont know what to pick but I'd rather not go for the Aura and Block nodes. I think goin for Beserker and Sentinel would benefit me more.

What I am unsure aswell is when should I start picking the Buff Duration nodes and if I should start using Saffell's Frame as soon as I can equip it or keep using Crest of Perandus (which I think is perfect for leveling this build).

I have just killed Piety on Cruel extremely easy. My stats (with hatred and purity of elements) are 3720dps(on IB), 2045HP, 1930armor(43%), capped ele resists, 75.8 life regen and 40% block chance.
@Ithanium

I went for the block nodes after RT and Amplify and didn't get IR till I could use my BoR. I'm sure you could go Berserker/Sentinel if you have no problem surviving. I didn't bother with the Aura nodes till very late (78-80). I used a Crest till level 70 when I switched to Lioneye's Remorse. Don't get me wrong, Saffel's is awesome, but its SO situational, and I dont really have the stuff needed to survive even with 18k armor.

With this build, you'll smash everything up till Barracks. Then you may need to grind a bit. I remember dying 7 times in a day there coz I was trying to get past it and to Piety. Lightning Thorns is the most annoying thing ever.

Hope this helps.
Okeys, so I leveled up abit being 73 atm. Im running lvl 66 maps and rarely dieing (mostly killed by thorns shrine+elemental reflect rare).
My unbuffed stats (no charges/auras) are 3350HP/120ES, 5918armor(44%), 69/80/60/-26 resists, 60% spell block and 10500dps on infernal blow.

This is my gear:
Spoiler

Passive tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLhFCAUTRcvGS4aMho4G_ol3yftKaUt0jIJNug62EZpSshN2E4qT31QR1BQUWBUSVXWVw1YY1ivWfNfP2BLYSFk52aeapNsRm5pbqpwfXJscql07XgNeu982YBWgKSBb4M4hNmE74cpjHaMz5BVkc6ePJ7NogCkGacwp4SpbqyqtfK2Qbndu-2-ir6nwA_AGsbY0iHSTdSP1e3ZYeLq51LsOO8O73zyL_ZI97760g==

The problem is that I feel somehow like a glasscanon even tho I shouldn't (no I am not dieing alot as I said just I feel that there are a lot of times when I'm on the edge). Now I know my gems are not top notch but still, I am doing low level maps. I feel that I lack tankiness.
As far as items go, only my amulet needs to be replaced (tho I am unsure).

All I can say is that I'm not using Enfeeble at all since I rarely feel it helps (rather pop granite and go in) so I think I should use lightning warp (even tho with increased duration it will suck) for some mobility.

Now for my other issue, what benefit do we gain from the Buff Duration nodes? I spent 2 points there and saw no difference. Flask duration, Immortal call and Endurance charges had same duration. Not sure about the Skill duration cluster since I haven't tried it yet.
What really looks yummy to me is the Body and Soul cluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info