All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

hi ! has someone already found the 2 new lores in act 3 ? and i wonder what can be the "other" category for the lore achievement (one is for the Vaal Letter in corrupted zones). any idea ? thanks guys !
IGN: HeistTotemArcer
Unsure if this was posted before, but there's a slight stipulation to getting the "Undead Rhoas" speech from Bestel. You must NOT grab the Medicine Chest before killing Oozeback Bloom. Again: Go STRAIGHT to the Mud Flats, and kill Oozeback Bloom before going to kill Hailrake.

The reason that the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ihjdqVUj6pqR2chUeo098zv2GQijdFXNNpYqubKCIX8/edit#gid=0 was listed as Cruel and higher in the first place is likely because most people will skip the Tidal Island past difficulty 1, and accidentally go past and get the bonus dialog from Bestel, which also morphs the quest text from Tarkleigh right after.

Happy hunting, guys.
Last edited by Lingie on Jul 19, 2015, 1:06:05 AM
Update for Act 4?

I tried to get all Act 4 dialogues, but I'm still missing a single one. Probably a matter of doing the quests in a specific order.
anyone know where to find all the new environmental lore for act 2? I'm stuck at 6/8
Nice thanks for compiling this
Awakening Act 2 Lore(as far as I remember)
The Crossroads - 4 Scrapings on Wood
The Western Forest - Letter in teh Camp of Captain Arteri (the Bleeder)
The Western Forest - One Monument inside a Circle of Erected Stones (Witchbruning)
The Fellshrine Ruins - One Monument near the Main Entrance of the Runined Church (Basilika)

Last One I don't remember please add.

And by the way:
I still need 2 Lores in Act 3
I got:
Ancient Grafitti in:
City of Sarn
Slums
Warehouse District(upper level)
Catacombs
Battlefront
The Docks

Library - I got the following books
Vitario 1-4
Rurity 1-6
Ancients 1-7 (took me 48 times to get book 6....)

Scepter of God - The Plaque near the Entrance
Eternal Laboratory (normal)- The Reveree / Mapping Device

So I am missing 2 Lores .... *help, pretty please?*

"
And by the way:
I still need 2 Lores in Act 3
I got:
Ancient Grafitti in:
City of Sarn
Slums
Warehouse District(upper level)
Catacombs
Battlefront
The Docks

Library - I got the following books
Vitario 1-4
Rurity 1-6
Ancients 1-7 (took me 48 times to get book 6....)

Scepter of God - The Plaque near the Entrance
Eternal Laboratory (normal)- The Reveree / Mapping Device

So I am missing 2 Lores .... *help, pretty please?*

Yep, i'm having the same issue with that one too

also the 'other' section, I'm on 1/10 or 1/12 (cant remember), which was from the note that can be found in corrupted areas. anyone know where to find the rest?
"
Awakening Act 2 Lore(as far as I remember)
The Western Forest - One Monument inside a Circle of Erected Stones (Witchbruning)
The Fellshrine Ruins - One Monument near the Main Entrance of the Runined Church (Basilika)

Last One I don't remember please add.

The last one is in the Chamber of Sins rigth in the middle. Just straight inwards from the entrance. A book or something in a big round space just like the mapping room in Solaris.

PS: Act 3 - I've got 26 out of 27 but i have NO idea at all where i found that mysterious +1. Went through ALL areas at least three times during leveling process but still nothing.
Important: Kaom's Stronghold holds TWO weatherd Carvings. The first time I went throught was just one there. Had to do a whole new instance to get both spawns.

Maybe it is possible that GGG added a second lore object in addition to the old ones into one A3 area and it has less spawning rate like in Kaom's Stonghold? [not confirmed!]
i have the exact same problem. 26/27 on act 3, and i don't know at all how i got it, and where are the remaining two. it's weird. afaik, there is no "spawn rate" for lores.
IGN: HeistTotemArcer
Awakening Act 2 Lore complete
Chamber of Sins - Plaque in the middle

Thanks for the last one.
Hopefully we can get together a full list for the other acts and other lore as well :-).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info