All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

Regarding Diala,
as far as I remember, first I talked to her just with the Sulphur (without the Spool in m ypossession) and then I gave her the Ribbon. This gave me another dialog option.
Update this with act 4 please?
"
Scutilla wrote:
"
Icedaemon wrote:
In act II, I know I did not receive any blackguards-related dialog from the primitives before I did the baleful gem quest. How to avoid that in the second / third round trip?

Solved this one. I went to the Old Fields and killed the Great White Beast, passed through the Crossroads to the Broken Bridge, and talked to Kraityn. When I came back Greust had the quest and I got the three dialogues, putting me at 69/77 before Cruel bandit kills.

So, the trigger is either talking to Kraityn (or any bandit lord) or just entering the Broken Bridge.

Right now my challenge is Act 3- I'm at 76/77 with no surety as to where the missing dialogue is. I'm *guessing* it's something Dialla says if you get the Ribbon Spool before meeting her, since my first two runs were Solaris -> Spool -> Sulphite and Sulphite -> Solaris -> Spool. But I'm really hesitant about going on to Merciless without knowing for sure, since screwing it up means I'll have to play through the game twice (thanks to how Lost in Love branches) with a new character.

Thank you.

I confirmed that the trigger for getting Greust to talk about the Blackguards is indeed talking to a bandit lord before entering the chamber itself. I went to the Broken Bridge, nothing. I activated the Broken Bridge waypoint, still nothing. I was about to talk to Kraityn when I decided to do a little more exploring and instead went to talk to Oak. Activating the Wetlands and Riverways waypoints had no effect either, but talking to Oak did. As soon as I arrived back in town, Greust had the exclamation mark.

After getting the 'Tolman's dead before Clarissa' dialogs, I am only missing one piece of dialog in act III cruel, which should be 'talk to Dialla with sulphite but no spool' if this thread is correct. No idea what you are missing, Hargan's quest is apparently not counted.
Last edited by Icedaemon on Aug 1, 2015, 7:42:08 PM
Can someone who has completed all of the "No Stone Unturned" achievement please post all of the act 3 spawns. I have 26/27 and am not sure how to get the last. I have done everything on the posted lists repeatedly and still cannot find one.
When playing a first character in Warbands, in the middle of Act 2 Normal, noticed I have 2 lore from Act 3 ???
Maybe Fidelitas device and something else? Or bug?
"
Scutilla wrote:

Right now my challenge is Act 3- I'm at 76/77 with no surety as to where the missing dialogue is. I'm *guessing* it's something Dialla says if you get the Ribbon Spool before meeting her, since my first two runs were Solaris -> Spool -> Sulphite and Sulphite -> Solaris -> Spool.

She has a line if you have the Sulphite when you first approach her, before you give her the Spool. It may be that one that you're missing.
Hey everyone! So I've been working on the All Ears achievement in 2.0 and nearly have it all down. I used/updated the google doc that was posted earlier in this forum, it's nearly finished but there's still a few issues with it. As of this moment I've only done Normal difficulty and am sitting at 263/272 total. Here's a link to the sheet I'm using/working on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15FUze6tSobgAqrPhvz9F4Y41twuCEPtFyvywqtCZrto/edit?usp=sharing

ACT I Notes (43/43):
Spoiler
I have all of Act 1 done. 43/43 complete, but this guide only shows 42. I'm not sure where or who I got the 43rd dialogue from but if anyone knows of a piece of dialogue I don't have listed here let me know and I'll add it in. Either way you should finish Act 1 with no problems in Normal difficulty.

ACT II Notes (69/77):
Spoiler
I think all of the points are accounted for but I HAVEN'T finished checking it all personally so consider this a warning. If there's something wrong with it I apologize but I don't think it's changed since before 2.0 (this is my first time doing this achievement).

ACT III Notes (76/77):
Spoiler
I did everything in "reverse" order from what's listed here. I found Tolman before Clarissa, spoke to Dialla with empty inventory first, with only sulphite second, then with both. I figued this would result in less chances for me screwing up in Cruel and Merciless. This resulted in me getting 76/77 at the end of Act III Normal, this weirdly is the same number of dialogues listed on this sheet and all of them are accounted for. I'll be doing the quests in "regular" order during my Cruel run to see if I happen to get the last one. Maybe a piece of dialogue shares the same name but has different info/counts differently if there is a different order. Again, please let me know if you know the piece of dialogue missing from the list that would bring the count up to 77 and I'll add it in.

ALSO the count increased by 4 when I went back to talk to Maramoa after killing Piety. I'm not sure why, there was no additional dialogue with her beyond "Piety", but I watched the count jump with my own eyes. If anyone else can confirm that'd be great. I'm a little worried it might have been a bug or my weird ordering that somehow caused it...

ACT IV Notes (75/75):
Spoiler
This act is really straightforward. I got 75/75 by the end of normal and added all the steps to do so to the list.
Last edited by OtherwiseSix on Aug 3, 2015, 5:45:45 PM
I've finished act 1,3 and 4 but I'm on 76/77 for act 2 on merc. Can't figure out what I missed. Am I screwed?
"
Icedaemon wrote:

I confirmed that the trigger for getting Greust to talk about the Blackguards is indeed talking to a bandit lord before entering the chamber itself.

Greust always gives me the Blackguards quest after I finish The Way Forward quest, without me talking to any bandits. So, it seems that there are two different triggers for that quest.

Last edited by StarRune on Aug 5, 2015, 5:51:46 AM
"
Jinsyn wrote:
Environmental Lore (49):

ACT III (25 Lore)
Spoiler
Ancient Graffiti (6)
-City of Sarn
-Slums
-Warehouse District
-Catacombs
-Battlefront
-Docks

Reverie Device (1)
-Eternal Laboratory (Solaris Temple 2)

Library Books (17)
-Ancients (7)
-Purity Chronicles (6)
-Victario's Writings (4)

Plaque (1)
-Sceptre of God

Huh. This is now incomplete - the game claims there are 27 pieces of environmental lore in Act 3. Does anyone know which are the two missing ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info