All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

EDIT: Woops, I seem to have made a math error so pls disregard this post. Who knew 31+8 was 39... xD

I got a problem with Act 4 where I'm stuck at 74/75. After some searching and a quick test on a pre-2.0 char I still had I discovered the problem. When I return to Tasuni after freeing Deshret's spirit it does not seem to count, the quest is completed and I do get my reward of course but the counter for All Ears's Act 4 does not change. And when I speak to him again I can still see the "Deshret" dialog (and it is even seperated by a line as if the quest is still active) but clicking it does not gray it out. Once I actually use my reward skillbook the dialog disappears completely but the count remained the same.

Does anybody else have this problem or know what I can do to fix/prevent it? I'm already past that point on Cruel and I really dont wanna end up with the same thing once I get there on Merciless.

Last edited by Kyoma on Nov 12, 2016, 11:18:18 PM
"
AdamK wrote:
Hi guys:)

i have completed 242/269 NPC dialogues, is there any chance to solve this achivements? Can i go back and fullify the missing talks ?
thanks for the answers:)

ps: sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language:/

That depends what dialogues you missed. It is very much possible to go past a certain time where you cant go back and get missing dialogues any more and you have to make a new character (unless they made it account wide now, it was years ago since I did this achievement).
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
Rhys wrote:
Apologies. There are only 49 pieces of environmental lore. I thought one of them was in-game, but it actually isn't yet.

Also, it appears that Locomancer is counting Act 4 as well, and so is unachievable. A fix for this will be deployed in 1.0.1 next week. Once the achievement is fixed, you will need to touch any waypoint anywhere to get the achievement (if you already meet the requirements).

I still dont have the Locomancer Achievment and i have gotten all waypoints in the past 2 seasons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info