All Ears Achievement Dialogue List and Lore (verified)

"
Rhys wrote:
You'll still need to side with all three bandit lords, though (Eramir has no optional dialogue for helping him, but the bandits do).

That's pretty ass.

40 life/40 mana/8% all resists
18% physical damage/4% cast speed/8% attack speed
+1 end/+1 power/+1 frenzy charge

I don't really see any combination of these things that uses all 3 columns and is still a good build. If it didn't all have to be done on one character that would be different, but as it is if your one build doesn't need rewards from all 3 bandits, you're screwed.
IRON MAN
Looks like a melee character with life/attackspeed/power charge is the most viable at this point. You can respec the power charge later in this case.
Man, I can't find the letter of Ondar in Act 1 town, and it also isn't in the game files or on the wiki!
For the rest, I've listened to 49 pieces of lore so only one to go...
Btw, environmental Lore in Act 3:
Graffiti:
Docks
catacombs
warehouses
city of sarn
battlefront
sarn slums

In the Library, you can find 17 books:
Purity chronicles book 1-6
Victario's writings volume 1-4
The Ancients book 1-7

Then there's the lore at Malachai's statue in Sceptre of God and the lore in the Eternal Lab.

So, what am I missing?
"
Dreggon wrote:
as it is if your one build doesn't need rewards from all 3 bandits, you're screwed.

Then it's a good thing achievements are account-wide, is it not? One build on one character, seems perfectly reasonable to me.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
You're still buggered if you forget to save Tolman first.
IRON MAN
I'm pretty sure the Locomancer achievement is bugged. I tagged all the waypoints in all 3 difficulties and nothing happend.
"
hafje wrote:
Man, I can't find the letter of Ondar in Act 1 town, and it also isn't in the game files or on the wiki!

Same here, clicked for 15 mins on it even in different difficulties but never seen Ondar; are we sure 100% that it exists?
Woho! Finally got the No Stone Unturned achievement!
The Library was really annoying to exit/enter a few dozen times to be able to find all the different books.

"
hafje wrote:
So, what am I missing?

Actually don't know. The stuff you listed combined with OP's is all that I remember. Although, I might have forgotten something. Remeber that you have to do it all on one character.

"
DarkRaiderZA wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Locomancer achievement is bugged. I tagged all the waypoints in all 3 difficulties and nothing happend.

Yeah, same here.
"
hafje wrote:

"
Beregondz wrote:
Same here, clicked for 15 mins on it even in different difficulties but never seen Ondar; are we sure 100% that it exists?

Hmm, I could have sworn I saw it, but yes, I can no longer reproduce it now, so I was possibly clicking too fast back then and blurred Ollin with Lothar into Ondar.

On an unrelated note, thanks for responding, Rhys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info