[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Use bear trap + Vuln & EK For single target, you should be fine on damage, along with having them burn in your fire trap. Also once you start to pickup some crit, you'll see an insane increase on your damage

Hey man, i like your stream and your trapper build. But i have one problem, i got rly low resist on merciless.. im thinking to get some allres nodes but dunno. I linked my gear, what do you think?

Thanks
Last edited by Wiseman on Nov 5, 2013, 12:17:23 PM
So now it's an Ethereal knives build with supporting traps.
Last edited by Pinchyskree on Nov 5, 2013, 2:25:33 PM
"
Pinchyskree wrote:
So now it's an Ethereal knives Dual element trapper.

Depends on which trapper you want to use lol
I definitely make use of the extra trap nodes. I have stacked quite a bit of Mana regen making so I can spam traps as long as I have traps off CD. Having the extra traps out allows you to spam traps without replacing the ones that multitrap lays right in front of you. The traps right in front of you destroy anything that survives your initial burst and comes running at you.

I also have 5 traps setup in my build, 3 aoe, 2 single target. I clear the trash mobs in the room with aoe and toss the single targets at anything left. IMO its worth it to be able to get those extra traps out blanketing choke points with 9 traps. Traps are my main defense as well as offense, and having more of them scattered between me and the packs is always a good thing.
FYI linking faster projectiles to EK will make the range on it much better making it a much more effective AOE. Might not be necessary if you are only using it for single target, but I spam it as part of my aoe rotation, and it adds alot.
"
Gorrim wrote:
FYI linking faster projectiles to EK will make the range on it much better making it a much more effective AOE. Might not be necessary if you are only using it for single target, but I spam it as part of my aoe rotation, and it adds alot.

However, it doesn't help if it shoots the wrong way xD
Updated - If you guys would like a video of maps, 66-69 and or a Piety run I can upload one as well
New video coming up in roughly 20 minutes
Video is up, gear has been updated, skill tree has been updated in 1.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info