[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
adzicents wrote:
Yeah, but that's a 110% increase to your armour. Getting the leather and steel cluster and the armour cluster near the life wheel, you get 160% increase to your armour, from virtually the same amount of nodes. You should still go the same way you did in your levelling explanation, but instead of filling out the evasion wheel, i think it'd be better to go get the armour that links it up, then get leather and steel trio.

From previous testing it doesn't stack the exact way you're thinking of unless they've changed it. Regardless though I can already hit capped Physical reduction as long as someone is running determination. I still don't feel it's worth going the route you're taking

Edit: i'm spending 7 Points for 110% Evasion which major scales up your Grace
Last edited by Pohx on Nov 7, 2013, 1:15:31 AM
That's what I gathered from reading the wiki article on IR at least. I'll see how it fares and report back.
"
adzicents wrote:
That's what I gathered from reading the wiki article on IR at least. I'll see how it fares and report back.

Bump
Just started live streaming, feel free to hit me up if you guys have any questions
bump
Can you post leveling skill tree ? Ex:: 20-40 40-60... I'm newbie just play Poe for 2 days
And can i use wan replace dagger?
"
And can i use wan replace dagger?

The youtube video will explain how to allocate your points
Leveling Guide Via Youtube will be uploaded in roughly 15 minutes
Leveling guide is now up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info