Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

i am going for a dual totem flameblast build
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiyco_IspyoTWfPAGmae-tIdFI9Gpwi4k8MT42o26RZvJKo9X1JTl5VMs5f073yDOJ2AYG3d813GtQTkIhpsPAWf3xo4p4SQVSTYhW3VgevuakPAVAj0bRm86iY8FvMvnX_GHNwNjWwLIvQUTaIA8B-D2wQHVcY6WASzKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K2L3-hxDMxq57IPiT0f2nlOxVKo1JGzbY8WysmC6Ul4U09yGwh2UQWKZXOuHyRf6PNZJN46-3MjQfAtgkNsU=
if u see something awful let me know

but my question is

is my faster casting from skill nodes apply to flameblast totem?

what is the "best" option in flameblast totem 4-5-6 link?

i think it should go like
totem + flameblast + faster casting + increased area/fire pen?

also will flametotem gain anything from my faster casting nodes?
Last edited by ruzga on Aug 26, 2014, 9:41:25 AM
I have two characters, one is in Standard and one is in Rampage. I want to transfer some items from this one to that one, so could you tell me when does the Rampage league end, please? Thank you for reading.
"
vinh149 wrote:
I have two characters, one is in Standard and one is in Rampage. I want to transfer some items from this one to that one, so could you tell me when does the Rampage league end, please? Thank you for reading.

In three months minus one week, it just started :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Is crafting items in your hideout supposed to raise the level requirement? I just went and enchanted +mana on my lvl 11 scion's wand and now the level req. is 16? As far as I could see there was no warning about this before crafting, which would have been nice.
Last edited by Curdi on Aug 28, 2014, 6:34:02 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
vinh149 wrote:

In three months minus one week, it just started :)

Thank you very much ^^!
"
Curdi wrote:
Is crafting items in your hideout supposed to raise the level requirement? I just went and enchanted +mana on my lvl 11 scion's wand and now the level req. is 16? As far as I could see there was no warning about this before crafting, which would have been nice.

I suppose they figured it makes sense, both the base item and mods have a level requirement, it's the same as finding a rusty sword in a map that requires level 60 to use.
It wasn't an issue until now because higher level mods couldn't spawn on low itemlevel gear so finding gear you can't use with your char was uncommon.

It probably won't be an issue, crafted mods have low level requirement and you generally don't want to waste orbs on crafting low level gear.

"
xJuniel wrote:
"
maraglear wrote:
Hey, how can I remove a mod that was added using Armourer's Workbench? My reputation level with Haku is 4.

You will be able to remove the selected Mod by placing your item back into the Workbench. It should cost an Orb of Augmentation to do so.

it's no work in my hideout, ther is no option for that if i put back item to headstones...
While playing the other day I noticed a character in Lionseye carrying two two-handed axes. A mouse over showed him to be level 81. One was a Blood Reaper and the other looked similar to Atziri's Disfavour.

Is there a gem or skill somewhere that allows using two, two-handed weapons that I can look forward to finding or getting?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
The only way you can dual-wield Two-handed weapons is with the Wings of Entropy Unique.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Is there a gem or skill somewhere that allows using two, two-handed weapons that I can look forward to finding or getting?

No, he was using Wings of Entropy with Blood Reaper skin transfer, WoE is a 2H axe too so it accepts the skin but only the main hand gets skinned.

Last edited by raics on Sep 6, 2014, 2:45:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info