Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

Wings of Entropy! I guess I cannot count on such a fine ax dropping in the normal course of play. :(

I did not know you could re-kin weapons. How does that work?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Not that unlikely, it's a fairly common unique. A pretty decent weapon and cheap too, you can get it for a couple of chaos if you don't like the odds :)

You can skin items only with skin transfers in microtransaction store, unlike other mtxs it's consumable so it's sold in packs. Using it on an item generates a skin token you can then apply to other compatible items.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Not that unlikely, it's a fairly common unique. A pretty decent weapon and cheap too, you can get it for a couple of chaos if you don't like the odds :)

You can skin items only with skin transfers in microtransaction store, unlike other mtxs it's consumable so it's sold in packs. Using it on an item generates a skin token you can then apply to other compatible items.

Thanks! I have some Chaos orbs!!! I guess I will go look in the trading forum to see if I can find one. And I will visit the store to explore microtansactions too.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
hi!
i have a problem. my AA drains 200 mana\second(moving penalty + normal drain). i have 220 manaregen.
but i still run out of mana.
inner force taken, maybe it doesnt affect tooltip, so the mana drain is like 245, but not 200?
No rest for the wicked
"
mezmery wrote:
inner force taken, maybe it doesnt affect tooltip, so the mana drain is like 245, but not 200?

Yes, that's exactly your problem.

what is this skill? dominus guard is using it. he attacks with hammer and throws 4 balls of fire

how can i get this? it is so kewl!
You can't, it's an enemy skill. The closest one we got is lightning strike.

lithning strike is not that kewl :( sadpanda
can u block voiders flames with spellblock?
Voidbearer flames are a Spell, so yes, you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info