Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

"
ruzga wrote:
what is needed DPS for EK to do low maps?

Not much, 2-3K should be enough, depending on supports, you got no resist problems doing physical so you need less tooltip dps than elemental spells.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
1.2 patch help
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0ZHU81uRFQpysvb9kTcLvsGMHFf8Yc3A2NbAsi9ElR8NWP-hqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOspKb56DCUZxtAyTJyLqW_faPVINCSHqul9q2-dHBtDQ_xxLjR6BtMUNfCy_JjwW8y-dSbHXz_k374gHHpUuV8nGnhB_DH2Cxyj6JNiFbdWB6-4XL_rSHRSPRqcIuJOApCSwhtFV1mTnZp6Mdk3YOtjsOClPhX0WQIFvnjxWYxXXhq7zvt6w5wudrgbpJ2GdxFj1tzFDY5rPcU0=
so this is my build
it is for EK tank with all the es nodes i calculate it is possible to reach 14k es

but i never played Ci ever and i have no idea how to survive early levels without life? or even with life coz it is so small ammount of life nodes.

1. what should i do for the league start to survive?
2. When/where/how to transition to Ci?

thanks for help
In my opinion you missed two very good ES cluster in top witch area. Unnatural calm cluster and the one with Mind Barrier at the end. :)
thanks i was sp hyped about new ladder and 300% es lol
Yeah, I'm also very excited about new patch notes and the new expansion. There are some very nice buffs on new tree out there. :)
Hey, how can I remove a mod that was added using Armourer's Workbench? My reputation level with Haku is 4.
"
maraglear wrote:
Hey, how can I remove a mod that was added using Armourer's Workbench? My reputation level with Haku is 4.

You will be able to remove the selected Mod by placing your item back into the Workbench. It should cost an Orb of Augmentation to do so.
Thanks! This thread is very useful!
When do Masters daily quest refresh ? Is it 24 hours after you did them or is it on a precise hour ?
"
Fulldawa wrote:
When do Masters daily quest refresh ? Is it 24 hours after you did them or is it on a precise hour ?

Missions are reset daily at Midnight UTC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info