Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

Does molten strike benefit from bonuses to all of its skill types? melee, projectile etc?

Someone made a post in the last race thread saying molten strike was now a desync skill, what does that mean?
Holding down the alt key displays items on the ground. Is there a way to leave that display on permanently?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Holding down the alt key displays items on the ground. Is there a way to leave that display on permanently?

Yes, you can assign a key to toggle it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Reassigning the ALT key to another just moves the action. I want to lock the view so dropped items always appear on the map. Or am I missing something?
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Reassigning the ALT key to another just moves the action. I want to lock the view so dropped items always appear on the map. Or am I missing something?

Yes, there is a command 'toggle highlighting', assign whatever key to it and just turn it on.

Last edited by raics on Jul 13, 2014, 7:03:14 PM
thanks; Does anyone know how to execute such a command? Is it a keystroke command?
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:
thanks; Does anyone know how to execute such a command? Is it a keystroke command?

No man, I'd say if it needs a macro, open options in game, go to input and reassign hotkeys, find 'toggle highlighting', assign a key to it or use one already assigned, press that key and items will always be highlighted.

I found the answer here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/566507/page/1
US Mountain Time Zone
Nice guide :) But the alt to fuse progress goes like this: 8 alts -> 4 jewellers ->
I'm new here. Really helpful. Thank you so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info