Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

"
How do I switch quest rewards for the bandits?
Right now there is no way to do this. However sometime in a future patch this is suppose to be implemented.

Bandit respec cost 20 regrets.

This old 1st post needs update, OP seems gone.

Hopefully some talented exile will drop a new thread, fuse the information of comments, and write an exalted prose.
Last edited by Bluflonalgul on Jul 18, 2014, 5:40:56 PM
Hey, I had a quick question about elements in the in-game interface and chat functionality. Here's the deal. My eyesight is pretty limited and it's pretty such soured me on any experiences where MMO's of just about any kind are concerned. Now I'm not talking about overall gameplay or being able to fight monsters or whatever, mostly just relating to the chat and social aspects, being able to communicate with others when the font typically used in most MMO's is small enough that it has me squinting to pick up what people are saying while a baddie comes up behind me and sends me back to the last checkpoint. i ahve no issues with combat, inventory management (maybe except for that attached statictics for each item) mostly just the chat feature where the chatter from other players is too small and flies by about as fast as a cheetah on crystal meth. Any suggestions? Can the font be adjusted in any way? At this point I'm about ready to exit the world of MMORPG's altogether because of this one issue that plagues me throughout all my experiences. Consider this a call to arms for GG staff and players alike.
I have two monitors. In the first one, I launched facebook, news, and so on... In my second monitor, I launched 3Ds Max, or CryEngine ( I need internet connections to run CryEngine) and they are works very well. But, when I started to launch PoE, I'll disconnected every five minutes. What's the problem? Can anyone help me?
guys how do you calculate aura nodes + max resist from purity?

my witch has every aura node buff and self buff

tooltip shows +2 max resist (15 lvl purity of fire)

the poebuilder shows
Buff Effect On Self +% 24
Base Aura Area Of Effect +% 24
Aura Effect +% 70
Base Mana Reservation +% -41
so this is above 100% but my max resist is only +3 why?

or more important question

how much +max resist can u get from aura without gear (just nodes)
Last edited by ruzga on Aug 8, 2014, 6:09:41 PM
You have 24% and 70% Increased Effect, for a total of 94%. 2 * 1.94 = 3.88, rounds down to 3% Max Res.
oh that's sad

:)
I want to start a new character and play the game with my brother in multiplayer mode from start but before that I would like to ask some questions (that I haven't found answers for):

1) What about leagues? If I select the hardcore league and my brother standard can we still play together?
2) Regarding the first question, if not what if one of us dyes in hardcore? I assume that the dead one will go in standard league and we won't be able to play together until the other one dies too, right?
3) Can we play together the very first area before the first city? It would be very immersive to play together from the start.
4) Is it possible to play the hole game together? All of the quests? We will play these characters only in our little party, never alone.

I'm sorry if some of the questions are already answered somewhere.
1. Nope. Characters must be in the same league to party up.
Stashes are also on a per-league basis. Your Hardcore stash is separate from your Standard stash.

2. Yep.

3. No.

4. Except for the very first zone, yes. Characters receive the same Quests, and as long as you're both in the same instance, it'll complete Quests just fine. When fighting a Quest boss, make sure both players are in the instance before landing the killing blow (the player characters can be lying dead on the floor and it'll work).
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 11, 2014, 5:37:38 PM
Thank you for your reply, you've helped a lot :)
what is needed DPS for EK to do low maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info