Answers to common questions (AKA in-game FAQ)

Is there a way to craft a hybrid potion?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
how to identify which item should be alched? Is there any difference if I alch a ring found in a1 on normal or ina3 on merc? Where can I read more?
Other than reduced mana, what gems are good to link with haste for a dual wielding duelist.

Thanks
US Mountain Time Zone
Just reduced mana. The only supports that aren't pointless with auras are reduced mana, empower and generosity, first one is a must, second one is used rarely by some very specific builds and third one is typically used by summoners.

And a dual-wielder typically has so much increased attack speed that haste helps little, damage and defensive auras are much more useful.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Oct 4, 2014, 3:59:05 AM
Thanks.
US Mountain Time Zone
Hi, im just new to this game . and it just got done downloading , and when it was done . i launch the the game it says say something like, D3D not found Resetting D3D or whatever and i would like some help
What is the best use for Vaal Gems? Could they turn magic items into rares or vice versa? What might happen to a low level unique?
US Mountain Time Zone
The best use is probably making gems with level over 20.

Other popular use is corrupting unique jewelry, for instance you may replace the INT implicit on Stone of Lazwhar with a vaal implicit like 4% spell block, which is more useful than.

Corruptiong gloves with curses on hit like elemental weakness is also a nice bonus, however corrupting items other then jewelry and belts is tricky because you lock their gem slots, which can be circumvented only with max level Vorici.

And yes, it might reroll the item as a rare, it may also replace a few sockets with white or give you 6 linked sockets.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Is there a way to craft a hybrid potion?

yes. Sell 1x life flask + 1x mana flask + 1x orb of fusing (into npc in town/hideout)
pvp loooooooool
At what level is the temporal chains spell enacted for these gloves?

Does the fire penetration gem actually help Herald of ash?
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info