Monsters of Act III, a focus group and 0.9.13 patch notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
Falan2 wrote:
New features and a surprise. Awesome!

Quick question - will any of the new lightening skills be quest rewards or just random drops?

Pretty sure Arc is a level 19 quest reward.

Time to not do that quest until 0.9.13 : )
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Time to not do that quest until 0.9.13 : )

You can do it, just don't collect the reward. It should give the new reward set once 9.13 drops.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Falan2 wrote:
New features and a surprise. Awesome!

Quick question - will any of the new lightening skills be quest rewards or just random drops?

What about the penetration and fork/chain gems? :D
Does this patch help Sync issues?
PvP+Surprise?

Wow.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
Cuz the Egyptianlike deserts in Act 2 were definitely the logical next step from Act 1's rogue encampment in D2.

How is that related? In D2 you moved to another temperate zone while in PoE you move inwards on one island.
Last edited by Soranor on Oct 31, 2012, 12:31:33 PM
You said that the patch is coming out tomorrow but this post was posted late last night is it coming out today or Thursday? Thanks.
Continent.
Through a mountain, no less.
Different temperate zones would be the least I'd expect.
That said, there's plenty of hints that there was a thriving civilization once, and it's gone after some cataclysm.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
"
Shane14t wrote:
You said that the patch is coming out tomorrow but this post was posted late last night is it coming out today or Thursday? Thanks.

It will be Thursday in NZ or tonight in the states (not sure where you live).
I can safely say that any doubts I have ever had about the art/story direction have been soundly squashed, so I'm fully prepared to enjoy fighting some rad floating ghost carpets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info