Monsters of Act III, a focus group and 0.9.13 patch notes

"
Chris wrote:
Incgamers have posted the second day in Path of Exile Week, which focuses on the monsters of Act III.

How come the Ebony Legion get pants? I want pants! Can I take their pants? Pants!
We have to fight against curtains?...really guys...
"
darmar79 wrote:

Look who's read the comment section!
#81 Aug-19-2012HCLadderRushSolo.
#13 Aug-26-2012HCLadderRushSolo.
I hope the patch fixes instance connection problems, I get failed to join and connect instance regularly out of the blue for hours at a time, it comes and goes but prevents me from playing, typically fails on my witch in hardcore, I haven't been able to use her for a day now.
Please put those Ebony Legion skins in the microtransaction shop :) They seem awesome (especially the duelist)

You could sell them seperatly or even in a pack ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Soranor wrote:
Now that I slowly gather a vision of what Act III will look like, I get the feeling I should have seen some of the imperial stuff in Acts I and II. Consider adding a few hints here and there, that there once was a greater civilization, to the coast and forest areas. Just for the atmosphere. That would build up some suspense. :)

Cuz the Egyptianlike deserts in Act 2 were definitely the logical next step from Act 1's rogue encampment in D2.
"
special surprise

surprise me :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Ribbons ? Seriously ? This has to be a joke :o
Path of Exile Toolkit - Currency Parser/Comparer - http://poetoolkit.com/
"
BlackDeathBE wrote:
Ribbons ? Seriously ? This has to be a joke :o

They not Ribbons, they are tapestries, and you wont think there funny when they start throwing fire balls and strangle you like a boa constrictor does to ocelots.
I still remember the beta-key timer.
"
darmar79 wrote:

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtains! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info