Monsters of Act III, a focus group and 0.9.13 patch notes

"
spiritplx wrote:
"
Shane14t wrote:
You said that the patch is coming out tomorrow but this post was posted late last night is it coming out today or Thursday? Thanks.

It will be Thursday in NZ or tonight in the states (not sure where you live).

Alright thanks man cant wait looks like a great patch :)
is this last major patch before OB?
"
Myrmi wrote:
is this last major patch before OB?

0.9.13 to my knowledge is the last major patch before open beta.
RIP Bolto
will it be possible to lock your xp at 28 for pvp?
http://www.incgamers.com/2012/10/path-of-exile-interview-with-grinding-gear-games-ceo-chris-wilson/

^new update.
I still remember the beta-key timer.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Falan2 wrote:
New features and a surprise. Awesome!

Quick question - will any of the new lightening skills be quest rewards or just random drops?

Pretty sure Arc is a level 19 quest reward.

I got asked this one in-game a lot over the past few days. Glad it's no longer NDA. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
So the surprise is only the new website layout?

Or am I missing something?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
The ribbon monsters look like my cell biology textbook pictures, gone rogue.
"
Soranor wrote:
"
Cuz the Egyptianlike deserts in Act 2 were definitely the logical next step from Act 1's rogue encampment in D2.

How is that related? In D2 you moved to another temperate zone while in PoE you move inwards on one island.

Wraeclast is not an island. It's a continent, like Europe or, more accurately, Australia.
The shore area where they throw prisoners is largely untamed land, previously settled (since you can see the ruins) but currently mostly abandoned except for the growing population of exiles. You gradually move inland and the climate gradually changes. As you move inland, you encounter more people. In Act 1, it's all exiles. In Act 2, it's tribals living on the outskirts of civilization. In Act 3, my guess is that the City of Sarn is basically a city full of squatters and "imperialists" that like to believe they run the place, when actually it's pretty anarchistic. I don't think Sarn is a living city. I think it's ruins that people, monsters, and beasts are inhabiting. So it makes sense why we didn't hear much about it.
It was only when I rechecked the maps that I realised how "tiny" Oriath is.

So tiny!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info