[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Hello everyone,

You can now apply to be part of the next 4-month SC league that will be launched when the countdown hits 0 :)

A big clean-up is about to be done in the guild in order to keep only motivated and active members.

Feel free to apply and join us ;)

You'll be added in the upcoming weeks, be patient!

See you soon,

Emrad
Hello, I would like to join your guild. IGN name is Vilhjalmr_Jagare.

Thanks!
hi my IGN is CX_DD_SB and looking for company on 4 month SC league. Please invite me to guild pls.
I would like to join:

IGN: iPhonix

Numerous level 70/80+ level characters
Hi. I would like to join your guild for upcoming sc league. My IGN is Blazing_Pillar. I hope for invite. See you in fresh league!
Hello I just finished reading through your forum post. I have been playing Poe since the later part of closed beta. I love poe and recently took a break for a couple of months and looking to get back to go ham again. Before I do so I wanted to find a cool group of guys and gals to play with. I wanted to get back in the game before the new four month league started. I'll be playing a self cast arc witch that will phase into rf witch in the late game. I'd love to hear back from you all, my Ign is ArcOpOp. Thanks for reading.
Check this page out some suggestions for new skill gems.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
Hey, I've been playing PoE for more than 2 years now and have numerous characters above level 80. My highest character is currently level 87 in the one month league.

I would love to join with 3 of my friends, they all have been playing for a long time and have many chars above level 70-80.

My ign is RighteousDreamy
Please do contact me for more info! :)
hey<my name is juan,im really want to join this guild. My IGN is mffersummoner and i will be a great support to this guild in so many different ways.:D i have 3 character lvl 70 or above. im currently playing 1 month SC and im looking forward to mapping with you guys:).

I'm interested in joining up for the next 4m league. I started playing in the last month of ambush and got up to lvl 79 there and am playing in the 1m and currently am lvl 82. I'd like to have a casual group to level in the new league with and then start mapping with.

Current IGN Melonpanna_

Thanks.
Hi, i've been playing poe since the early open beta, my highest char is a lvl88 duelist on standard and i would like to join your guild. my IGN is Pudduu, hope to see you in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info