[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

You're a dedicated non-Hardcore player?
You want to play maps in groups?
You want some help to find items and ideas to improve your builds?
You love PoE but struggle with its complex mechanics?
You want to chat for questions or just chilling?
You want to find groups to play races?
Most of all, you want a relaxed, friendly game environment?
The Domination might just be for you!

Hello everyone,

The Domination has been created in the early days of its namesake league, in October 2013. I, as a guild leader, was away for some months on other games and gave the guild leadership to an active member. I am now back to pick up things where I left them and enjoy my time again on PoE and its upcoming act 4.

Our guild has always been relaxed and cheerful, we do not aim for no-life play, but we are dedicated players nonetheless, eager to play maps, reroll a lot and even play races.
Since we have a 160-player cap, it's indeed not in the interest of the guild to have very inactive members. This cap will be raised further if need be.

We used to play 70+ maps in groups on daily basis, the guild chat is very active and again, out main goal is to have fun and chill on PoE, no rage, just love.

We recruit players with any amount of PoE gaming experience, in any timezone.

Hopefully, GGG will finally implement guild achievements (that really was something they talked about at some point!) and we'll battle to do them all.

APPLICATIONS ON!

How to apply?
Leave a message in this topic with the IGN of one of your character. Your whole account (all characters, all leagues) will be invited to the guild. You don't have to be online when I send the invite, you'll see it when you log in.

See you soon!
Last edited by Emrad on Apr 21, 2015, 8:37:22 AM
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2018, 11:44:46 PM
Hello Im Ricardas from Lithuania, playing templer dont have good expiriens for poe.
And i wanna join your guild :)
Welcome to the guild! It's growing well already with my General chat spam :)

Please remember to leave your in-game names when you apply ;)
Yo i am feike form the netherlands i am playing shadow and just started over again. Would be cool if i could join! My in game name is feikeee
Cheers
Last edited by toslowimpro on Oct 25, 2013, 8:00:17 AM
Hey, im Andrew from Romania, ingame name is Andrew_GP, currently leveling a scion. I would like to join the guild.
Sounds like the perfect kind of guild for me - I love races, I'm fairly casual, I like trying out obscure builds - and I enjoy sharing neat items I find :-) I'd love an invite. I'm Ozelda in game right now.
Last edited by Yamahako on Oct 25, 2013, 7:58:57 AM
Hey, got wind of your guild from the general chat spam. I'm Alli from Iceland and I'd like to join your guild, currently playing a marauder named Mordekaisus
Christian from Sweden, ingame name IngaGrenzer (Scion), leveling a Scion currently. And yes, I'd like to join but not sure how to :(
Last edited by Dajmstrut on Oct 25, 2013, 8:04:05 AM
Hi, I am from the UK, been playing for a few years but never seriously. Would love to join the guild please. IGN: Shortys_A_Woman
Thanks
Hello. The questions were spot on, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to apply for an invite to your guild.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info