[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

BandwldthPirate
IGN Murfdawgg_AMB

I have multiple characters on standard (66, 83, 86), but I want to go for some achievements while I still can but not alone. I started a character today and should hit 65-70 in a couple days currently having to run on self-found. Online often, shoot me a msg.
Hey I am an old school player, used to playing nemesis/hardcore but switched over to ambush on update. IGN lpartasl

++++ Characters ++++

Ambush:
LVL 81 Groundslam marauder
LVL 76 SPECT/DOUBLE STRIKE BLENDER duelist (in progress..)
LVL 71 abandoned SPECT/DOUBLE STRIKE scion

Hardcore:

LVL 51 tri-totem witch

Standard:

LVL 84 BLENDER SPECT/DS scion 4klife 20kamor
LVL 80 2H SPECT/DS scion

I am looking for a cool easy going dedicated and friendly guild.

Thanks!!
Hi I'm fairly new to PoE. Started a couple mouths ago and took a month break (destination of vacation had no nearby server... very high ping...)

IGN: VitaQ
Ambush
Lvl 72 Lightning arrow ranger

Looking forward to find more friends to play together!
IGN: Gimmppy
hey man looking for a new guild,would really like to join,hit me up soon.
Hello there!
IGN: Sleepnote
I´m a lvl 27 fire elemental/summoner witch in Ambush, been looking for ppl to play with cause I got tired of soloing with multiple classes the first chapters, trying to find what I like in the end witch it is. Just especting some friendly mates to run around maps, trade and have fun with! cheers!
i would like to join. ive been playing since open beta leagues and have been looking for a casual guild to play with when i get bored playing alone. my main right now is A_Blaze_Of_Glory
Last edited by shin00bi141 on Jun 22, 2014, 10:45:09 PM
I would like to join, have a lvl 67 scion that ill get to 70 soon. IGN is Alice_L_Wonder, getting bored playing alone and i would like to join a guild.
Hello, so glad to see a laid back and casual guild to help with some builds. I would enjoy being a part of it. IGN: OMGmyFire
Hi my IGN is GiveEmSpectral's this is my first character and while i did pick a build that works for maps id like a guild to run with and learn to play with others still kinda new with path of exile but im gotten good with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info