[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Hi,
My IGN is GiggleSnortz. I'm new to the game and am currently running witch dealing spell damage with summoning stuff .. I'd like an active community :)
Hey,
My ign is Trchomocha, started playing few days ago, hit lvl40 Shadow so far. I can hit lvl70 pretty fast. I've been playing mmorpg's a lot, this one i really like. I know that these games are a lot more fun if you play in a group or a guild, and trading is a big plus, so i would appreciate if you take my application into consideration.
Domination sounds like a great place to be, I'd love an invite :)
Ingame: Ravnez (Close to first Lv70)
Hello,
I would like an invite to your fine guild!

My IGN is ThousandStorms

Hope to hear from you soon!
Greetings...

I am not always on, so I definitely qualify as a "casual player"... I wouldn't mind knowing that there are players online to help me out (with knowledge, grouping, items, etc.); so please accept me into your guild.

Until that time...
hi, my character names are in my sig.... making a comeback to the game and looking for a new guild!
Last edited by AridZephyr on Jun 29, 2014, 7:53:58 AM
Heyo,

Looks like a great guild. My IGN is SalousTheJust @ level 46 or so. After beating normal solo, I've been lookin into public groups for some jolly co-operation. This guild seems perfect would love an invite.
IGN: KnivesAreForTraps
IGN - Whydoanythingbutrarity
Playing the 1-month, looking forward to playing the 4-month sc league if this guild participates
IGN - Ceezella

Been playing off and on for 2 years now. I have a lvl 76 in the One month race. Looking for a good guild to do more maps with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info