[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

I'd like to join, IGN: Niroy
This guild looks great. I guess I'll join up. I can assure you I'll be active like no tomorrow, seriously.

IGN: CrimsonPearl
IGN: ArborealTeapot [Standard]
~Your Happy Hugfriend~ (Not Hugfiend...)
I'm a casual player (but am very dedicated to this game) and I am looking for a guild for the next 3 month leagues. Do you guys have a RaidCall or TeamSpeak or Ventrilo or something like that? I like to chat when I'm gaming. Thanks.

IGN: graffbomber
my ingamename is ihavesomuchfun and i play poe since open beta i would liek to join the guild
DJ from the US. I started playing this game during the last 3 month league and have looked forward to getting a fresh start with the new league. I play mainly early day US which matches up best with EU players so I feel this may be a great fit for me. I also have a limitless teamspeak server that I run we could use for voice if needed. I am mainly looking to find a group to play with that has a deep understanding of the game and want to play to their max potential. My ign will be lameduck when the servers go live feel free to message me on the forums if you wish to chat further before the seasons launch.
Hi This is the Doug mostly playing AARON_BURRR a duelist would like to join
Hi, I'd like to join your guild for new SC.
Currently cleaning up friends list, please invite me.

IGN Vivien_Z will find me.

I work over nights U.S time so am available at different time zones on different days.
Played since OB. I will be ready after patch for new SC.
Hey, I'd like to join. Currently playing rampage with a Crit FP witch.

IGN SwivelFP
IGN: QTsOnly
There's still many spots available for new souls, feel free to join us ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info