[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Eh, why not. Never been in a guild before or even apart of the community, been a lone ranger most of the time, but would like a taste of that community aspect this season and hopefully meet some cool people, especially with the masters :) I'm free for most of the next month so I'll be plenty active!

IGN: IceQueenCascada
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
Looking for a guild in Rampage if you still have slots. IGN: rangertax.
Hey there! IGN Rhonno
Added y'all, welcome aboard.
EMRAD!

Surely, you remember me? umm

long story... i got recruited to another DOMI guild... but that because pretty abusive and terrible... so... can i come back? pls

<3

I love yew

IGN: MyBallsCanShock

AKA: GlacialGoddess

EDIT: Do you miss me? :3 we left (we being Serleth, Mercy, Rhea, and a bunch of others) left because like, you were inactive and such, and now im seeking sanctuary :3 i wanna be home <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Aug 30, 2014, 6:54:08 AM
Would like to join please. IGN Cinderella_Baratheon
"
EMRAD!

long story... i got recruited to another DOMI guild... but that because pretty abusive and terrible... so... can i come back? pls

<3

I love yew

EDIT: Do you miss me? :3 we left (we being Serleth, Mercy, Rhea, and a bunch of others) left because like, you were inactive and such, and now im seeking sanctuary :3 i wanna be home <3

Haha, Slayer, welcome back :D

Being so inactive, I didn't even realize you'd left (busy life and job nowadays make me a sad PoE player), but welcome back, bro. Your whole clique is very welcome too.
Btw, you can always expect a massive inactivity inside the guild when the end of a league approaches.
Last edited by Emrad on Aug 30, 2014, 9:21:37 AM
"
Emrad wrote:
"
EMRAD!

<3

I love yew

Haha, Slayer, welcome back :D

Being so inactive, I didn't even realize you'd left (busy life and job nowadays make me a sad PoE player), but welcome back, bro. Your whole clique is very welcome too.
Btw, you can always expect a massive inactivity inside the guild when the end of a league approaches.

good to be back man, will accept in a bit! <3 missed you!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
My IGN is Throkos

I wanna your your guild man !
Hi!

You sound like a laid back guild that I'm looking for. IGN: ShadowOfClinch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info