[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Hi, I would like to join your guild IGN:Devileiro
Yo, I'm a SC ladder charger but i missed out this league. Currently in Rampage mapping till i can farm atziri i'd love to chill n map with you guy's. IGN: YungBakuras Timezone: East coast, USA SC i only have raidcall atm but i can't use/dl any other stuff like teamspeak or whatnot
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hi, got any spots open for a european guy ?
Currently playing my lvl82 Ranger in Rampage, need a hangout and some people to do maps with!!

IGN: Stagliano
Hey, got any more spots open? I'm a US West player that's currently playing a lvl 80 arc'er

IGN: Fulmimorph
IGN: Levismorph / Protomorph
Hi, I would like to join your guild. Level 68 freeze pulser.

IGN: MakemBoysGoLoco
bump
Last edited by Taszilo on Sep 7, 2014, 12:22:00 PM
Hey guys, name is Alen, I'm extremely active and I recently left from a boring, non-communicative guild, unhelpful and currently looking for all that you have listed. My IGN: LickMyPulse - lv 43 Witch, Rampage, Fresh started 6 hours ago; YouFokinWotMate - lv 66 Duelist, Rampage, On a pause. I currently have those two characters in Rampage league and a couple of dozens on normal. I'm fairly active and friendly, like to chat and of course love to map.
Haiia emrad, My name is Kaj and i would like to join this community my IGN: FreezeAuraPartyHard.

Hey, I'd like to join your guild, 80 lvl char, IGN : SpiritRagerr
Hello, I want to join your guild :)

Ign : A_A_CEN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info