[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Primary Character: alPacinoGR
Level: 92 Duelist
Number of Stash Tabs: 7
Leagues: Standard

I will start ambush league!
Hello,

You guys are dead on for a type of guild I am looking to join. Domination league was a blast and looking forward for some more fun

Primary Character: Rocknroll_MachineX
Level: 65 Scion

ErineyesX
Level: 70 Ranger

Thanks!
Last edited by AgentShield on Mar 3, 2014, 12:35:48 PM
Hi

Hope i could join your guild, as i like PoE very much and even more when i play with others.
I have been in a guilds before, but both inactive, so i left those.

Now the new league starts and i would prefer to be in a guild when that happens, as ill play that.

I am from Denmark
GMT +1 timezone

Characters:

ENDLESS_SCAR
LEVEL: 67 Marauder

FIREWIDOW
LEVEL: 80 Witch

MEATSLIZER
LEVEL: 71 Shadow

DUELSTRING (not playing)
LEVEL: 38 Ranger

BUILDTESTFORNEWLEAGUE
LEVEL: 17 Scion
(my plan is to make aura and magic find supporter to start with in new league, need help)

number of stash tabs: 10
Hello, I'm from Poland, looking for some international, casual guild but with some ppl that are willing to play races :) Played some at the open betas, and got back to PoE like month ago. Actually I like the idea of the guild (so far, as I read about it in first post).

I'll probably go for a RoA ranger (softly/hardly focusing survi - it depends on smoothnes of exping on new league). For now got the 77ish LA ranger and 67 stormcall ci witch (transferred from domination to standard).

IGN: Cycateczka

edit: got the TS3 and Mumble, able to get Rc if you're using it :)
Last edited by adote on Mar 3, 2014, 2:58:30 PM
double post, del.
Last edited by adote on Mar 3, 2014, 2:54:44 PM
I'm very happy to see the applications flowing ^^

I'll add you on Wednesday instead of Tesday (before release, don't worry), because I'm experiencing internet issues. It's really hard right now to have a stable connection, but I'll fix that before the new league (no way I miss the start).
Primary Character: QueenRias
Level: 90 Scion
Number of Stash Tabs: 36ish i lost count.

I haven't decided on any particular build yet wait for patch notes and skill tree to make a decision.

Hello.

I'd like to join your guild for the new ambush league!
I imagine to do some race events, too.

The highest I got is a Level 83 character in ex-domination.
Hello, i'm a Brazilian player, and I want to start on the ambush league tomorrow.

I usually play a good amount of hours a day.

My main character is:

Shadow
10 Stash Tabs
Flickering Strike Build
Level 73 (Merciless closed, dominus killed)

Nick: VeiBarreiro

But I want to start a flame thrower witch, or a suport class on ambush. My decision will depends on the group i'll find.
Hi, Croatian player here, 26 yo, active player, gonna roll summoner in Ambush. Wish to join.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info