[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

I added you all for these last days of this League :)

I personnaly will not be very active until the new non-Hardcore league in early March.

My plan is to ask to each member individually if they wishes to stay in the guild or not for the next season with v1.1.

Until then, enjoy the guild, enjoy PoE.

The Domination will live!
Hello!

I'm wondering if theres any spot for a dedicated player that loves to help newcomers/ group play/ general chatter?

I got level 87 ranger on domination called Korrawa but atm im leveling my mf culler called Korrowa.

Give me a whisper ingame if theres any chance of joining your ranks! =)
Let's prepare for the new Ambush League!
Opening post has been updated, check it out and apply if you're interested in a nice guild to start playing in Ambush :)

See you all soon.
Last edited by Emrad on Feb 24, 2014, 6:20:11 PM
Hello, are u still looking for more people for new non HC league? if so im interested in joining, working in france atm and will be able to play everyday between 19:00-23:00 and i cant wait for new league, watching streams, reading post trying to find info about it!

Think i know my build but we have to wait and se for patchnotes, IGN Parraflax lvl 82 scion

Last edited by sCROGGE on Feb 22, 2014, 12:03:57 PM
Bump, feel free to apply.
Reminder : You'll be added on March 4th, I'm away until then.
Last edited by Emrad on Feb 25, 2014, 5:15:21 AM
I'm still a new player even though I have two characters over level 40 (Marauders) and am looking to join a guild since there is still so much I don't understand about this game. I want to start playing the other characters but think it would be a lot more fun as part of a group. I am able to play almost everyday and can be online 10 am - 4 pm PST for now.
Hello,

I've been playing on and off since the release of the open beta. Used to play only hardcore (and the hardcore spin-off leagues) but always ended up dying due to some internet problems which made me take several weeks off.

So I decided when I saw they were going to release the 2 new leagues I should try out the non-hardcore one! Should be a lot more fun because I don't have to fear I can disconnect any moment and just die and have to start over.

I can play several hours a day (about 4-5 hours on average during the week, in the weekend probably more). Also have only been playing marauder/ranger and I might try out every character for the challenges so tips and help could be useful! Used to solo most the content which got rather boring so having a guild with parties etc will be so nice!

I'm from Belgium and will be only from 6 pm - 11 pm gmt+1 most of the time during the week, although it could be earlier if I have no lectures!

I Hope to get an invite on march, 4th!
Last bump before my holidays!

To all those who don't meet the lvl 75+ requirement, there's still plenty of time until March 4th to level up :)
The higher your level, the higher the chances to be invited ;)

See you soon !
Hi there,

Im a member since closed beta (end of it) and i have been playing nemesis last league. But as i always died just before going into maps or just in maps, im going to play SC this season. I currently have a guild with my IRL friends but i dont think they are going to be active coming season so im looking for some new people to play with. Im from the Netherlands, 27 and play most in the evening/weekends. I will start with powerleveling but quickly going into casual play after 2 days :)
IGN: FP_BCB
Nice, I'll add you on March 4th :)
Your friends are welcome if they come back to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info