[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Just started playing POE. Got my first guy to 75+ during the one week dom race and have been playing a lot since. Would really like to have people around to map/level with during new the new sc league.

Cheers!
Im currently looking for a guild and i will be playing ambush league, i have 3 lvl 80+ characters. If there is still space id like to join, add me ign: Stupid_Sassy_Sandra
I have an interest in joining.

ign: Lihker
Hello! I am very interested in joining. I have a char 68 CI Shadow but I am already doing maps without much trouble and hope to reach the 75 mark relatively soon

Thanks!
Haven't yet hit that 75+ mark yet, but don't plan on leaving PoE anytime soon!

Cannot wait for the new leagues plan on playing more than ever! Currently playing solo so really looking forward to teaming up and smashing some new leagues!!

Mainly SoftCore League mainly because i am only new to the game!

IGN - Elshrimp (Add me if you want)
Hi interested in joined your guild, been playing on and off since open beta and have obtained at least level 80 in every league so far. I plan on being 1# Shadow this league so i will be putting in a lot of time and dedication and am looking for some people that share my passion. I have raidcall mumble and Skype already available for use and look forward to your invite.

-GL HF!

Last edited by TouchMyPvPness on Feb 28, 2014, 7:49:33 PM
Hi, I'm interested joining the guild, but would like to know what timezone are the current members in? I myself am from +2 GMT so if everyone are from America there's some problems.

Currently playing as solo and it's boring with rare maps. Have lvl80+ acc. on Dominion (now standard). Available mumble acc. and... stuff. Mainly softcore so the one time I'm daydreaming don't cause fits.
bump for recruiting :)
Hi i am from Austria(GTM+1). I usually play between 17:00 and 22:00Cet. I just got lvl 75 on my first character (a cast on crit shadow) and i would love to start off in ambush league with some nice guys.
Played a blender duelist during domination, probably do the same thing for ambush. Would be nice to have a group to map with this time around.

ign: Wraithstorm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info