[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Ambush has started well! Join in for more fun :)
Hi, can i join ur guild ? i am active almost everyday, mostly weekdays.
I played Garena previously, had a lv85 RF Marauder.

my nick is AzCrush, i'm friendly and helpful towards all members :)

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Kandamo on Mar 9, 2014, 11:07:05 AM
I'd love a guild to enjoy the game with, feel free to invite me whenever you can.
ign sevenful
60ish on ambush at the moment
applying to join
ign TheBiggestJobless
69 lvl on standart league(actually dominition before)
I am online 3 hours in a day.
playing alone is boring i wanna play with you guys
have fun :)
I'd like to join, it would be the first guild I join on this game. Looking for some people to play with on a regular basis.

Started playing poe recently. Have a 73 on standard and then Ambush came out so I'm playing there, so I dont quite meet the 75+ but there is the reason ;).
TrapManz is my ign.
Last edited by doingwhatido on Mar 8, 2014, 9:23:39 AM
Hey can I join your guild, active all the time. Lastages IGN Looking to map, Dps class already good for maps that ive done up to 71 solo. looking for friends to map with and craft.

edit: forgot to mention only 73 but I should be 75 soon.
Last edited by Gameron5 on Mar 10, 2014, 5:32:11 AM
I'd love to join up here - I've been looking to join a fairly large/active and not-too-serious guild for a while now, and this looks ideal. I've a 78 in standard and a smattering of other end-of-merciless guys around, and I play most days (GMT).

Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi, I'll like to join. ign: Quicksilvr (thats without and 'e') in ambush league.

I have 2 shadows, lvl 81 and 82 respectively in standard. took a long break and am enjoying myself again with SotV :)

Hoping to find a active and fun guild to do some casual end game and The Domination sounds just about right :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info