[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Hi!
I'm Bryan.
I'm interested in joining your guild.
PoE is probably my favorite game at the moment, and I seem pretty determined. Granted, I have a busy yet slightly open life. So I play PoE as much as I can.
I'm just looking for a fun nice mature community with people I can talk to and play with.
I'd definitely use vent. I love voice chatting.
I hope you accept me whenever you have space. ^_^

(I have some points to buy 10 extra slots, if you're interested..
Not to try and bribe. heh.)

Edit: I started on Domination with the game. I'm currently level 58. My IGN is "BryanLOL"
Last edited by BryanAwYeah on Jan 22, 2014, 11:04:07 PM
Welcome Bryan, an extra 10-slot is very welcome ^^

Some members left, we have a few free spots right away :)
Greetings!

I am interested in joining your guild. I am a 25-year-old Swede playing during evenings and weekends. I have been playing for about a month and am a level 69 Shadow trapper. My IGN is Bleeve.
Hello there, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a 14 year old (mature) Swedish guy. My IGN is Zincish.
I would like to join your guild.
I just started up and I am working my way up to having a high level character.
I hope you consider me for your clan.
Hello, I am looking for a good place to play this game with other people, I am on Australian/Hobart time zone and have 400+ hours in this game with 1 main MF lvl 85 char and 3 others above 65, trying to level up my 65 map running char to as my MF char is only good for maps up to 70. If yous have room and will have me I would love to join up.

Thanks
ING: Zakirinus or Triffon_Smash
Steam: JasonBD

PS let me know a good time to jump online to get an invite if I am am accepted :)
Welcome aboard, you'll see an invite in your guild panel :)
Hey, I was looking to join your guild, sounds like fun!

IGN: Hashtagwut
Last edited by GrievousIV on Feb 1, 2014, 12:02:15 AM
Interested in joining you guys, sounds like you enjoy having a good time together.

IGN: Conjure_Queen
Hey, was hoping I could get In with you guys. Always looking for people to talk to and map together. I have a level 86 and two level 65's and I'm a pretty active player.

IGN: DualWeildDeath
"One kills a man, one Is an assassin; one kills millions, one Is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one Is a
god"

- Jean Rostand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info