[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

IGN: "SoSimple" lvl 69 Scion
IRL age 18

Hope to make some friends :) It'll make the game much more enjoyable for me.
Would like to join, my guild died or something after I came back from a forced break.

My highest char in domination is IGN : @CanIAxeYouSomething which is edit : 81
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Jan 6, 2014, 5:45:23 PM
Interested in joining your guild.
Lvl 71 Duelist

IGN: Makingmaniesmonies
hello, currently i am in a guild but is really dead so i want to switch to a more friendly and more active guild

im currently playing w my level 83 duelist but i also have a 82 scion both on domination

i started playing poe on closed beta and i love the game, dont think gonna stop playing any sooner

IGN: Kogollaso 83 duelist blender
Kogollo
ign: oMadHatter

Ground Slam Tank Build

I can solo level 70 maps

looking for a good mapping guild

IGN: GenieOfTheLamp
Last edited by GenieOfTheLamp on Jan 8, 2014, 1:32:33 PM
ign: TeslaDemon
lvl: 63 and counting

Spectral throw/DS melee tank Scion

Been playing PoE since open beta started. Have had several level 60~ characters but never really got serious into mapping. I'm looking for friendly casual people to play with. I work full time but play at least a couple hours a day.
Hey!

Im 27 and from norway.. I started with this game roughly 2months ago with some irl friends which sadly have stopped playing. Im a former d3 player with over 1500 hours played and rly enjoy the genre. I will continue way into the future with poe.

got some 70's and one 85 st scion atm in domination. Why do I apply, well I find it abit tedious to solo play and would really enjoy some social team playing for the ultimate item hunt. As a person im not greedy at all, and sometimes I give away free stuff and guidence to new players i get to know trough trade chat.

Anyways rerollingreroller is the name and feel free to trow a Pm at me, and hopefully I will get accepted :) *fingerscrossed*

Full again !

Non invited members are kept on the waiting list.
Feel free to continue applying :)
ign: Goetinglicious
lvl: 84 atm
build: Summoner/ice witch

Been playing since closed beta times so I'd have to say I have decent knowledgde about the game. Looking for people to chat mostly and partying in a friendly enviroment and making new friends. Im pretty much online everyday mapping and mf'ing.
Closed Beta Member.
Hi .. If you still have openings I'd relay like to join up =)

IGN: USS_Babineaux

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info