1.1 Updated [HC/Inv] EB/MoM/AA SuperTank Spectral Throw (Works with Mjölner!!Tested!)

"
a19850710 wrote:
Nice Build I refer to your build

Creat My lv72 Scion PK kole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgH5wQ_HmPc

My Gear

Spoiler

My Current tree :

Grace Auras
http://i.imgur.com/LcSu4eh.jpg?1
Armour:10677

==========================================================

+Grace Auras
http://i.imgur.com/onNrBpq.jpg?1
Armour:24480

==========================================================

+Grace Auras

http://i.imgur.com/aZJrlwR.jpg?1
Armour:28315

ya i used to use a granite with ev raiting too but i prefer the immunity to curses now.. but definitely looks good

IGN @Dbum
Currently at level 56 in Cruel Act 3. No issues with Piety. Max res and about 2.3k life and armor. I've decided to go with Sword speciality as you get better damage boosts and +life on some of the passives. Also rerouted some of your build's passives to reflect this. Any crit or suggestions/changes to my planned tree would be welcome.

Planned passive tree with swords:

Concerns with my build would be not having enough +max mana %/+mana regen % passives and lack of +max life % passives.

Using
at the moment after replacing Aurseize and the life/mana leech it gives is insane. Seems worth it for now despite the lack of good armor etc.

I think my biggest issue is getting hold of a CWDT gem and 5/6L rares on hardcore. It seems like the trading scene on HC is pretty quiet compared to Nemesis or Standard which is kinda sad. I'll farm Piety/Docks/Catacombs for a bit in Cruel and see if I can pick anything worthwhile up, but it's very much the same issue I had on my RIP'd lvl 60 before I was able to kill cruel dom.
Why is there no mention of Karui Ward as leveling amulet?

is it not good?

is proj speed not applied to ST's missiles?
"
cloudscraper wrote:

is it not good?

It does apply to ST's projectiles, but it does something weird to them. The projectile range is increased, but as a result it seems to take longer for the projectiles to return and do their damage on the backswing. The number of hits they do per mob also seems to be reduced as they are spread over a larger area. This is just from my own experience using Karui Ward for a few days with ST rather than intimate knowledge of what projectile speed does to ST behind the curtains. I'm sure there is someone who can better inform you.
I am level 81 but keep dying now when im halfway to 82 lol a lot of deaths have to do with low fps though.

I am debating respeccing full tank mode to face roll but I am wondering how much dps you guys have in this build? For the most part I am okay but get 2 shotted by stupid leaping bosses on maps :(
"
RefugeeZA wrote:
Currently at level 56 in Cruel Act 3. No issues with Piety. Max res and about 2.3k life and armor. I've decided to go with Sword speciality as you get better damage boosts and +life on some of the passives. Also rerouted some of your build's passives to reflect this. Any crit or suggestions/changes to my planned tree would be welcome.

Planned passive tree with swords:

Concerns with my build would be not having enough +max mana %/+mana regen % passives and lack of +max life % passives.

Using
at the moment after replacing Aurseize and the life/mana leech it gives is insane. Seems worth it for now despite the lack of good armor etc.

I think my biggest issue is getting hold of a CWDT gem and 5/6L rares on hardcore. It seems like the trading scene on HC is pretty quiet compared to Nemesis or Standard which is kinda sad. I'll farm Piety/Docks/Catacombs for a bit in Cruel and see if I can pick anything worthwhile up, but it's very much the same issue I had on my RIP'd lvl 60 before I was able to kill cruel dom.

interesting route you took, i like it heh. everything looks very good to me

"
dkowalch wrote:
I am level 81 but keep dying now when im halfway to 82 lol a lot of deaths have to do with low fps though.

I am debating respeccing full tank mode to face roll but I am wondering how much dps you guys have in this build? For the most part I am okay but get 2 shotted by stupid leaping bosses on maps :(

my doublestrike has 10k dps, spec trow is like 1500

"
cloudscraper wrote:

is it not good?

it does apply, but i personnaly do not like it because it makes the throws go too far for me. i like the range they have normally.
IGN @Dbum
i dont have the DEX to level up spectral throw, i'm level 20 ... how is that possible?
"
cloudscraper wrote:
i dont have the DEX to level up spectral throw, i'm level 20 ... how is that possible?

Yeah dex is a problem early on with this build but it stops being one around 40 or so, just score some gear with dex/int and you're good to go for most skills.
min maxing Vortex Occultist two leagues in a row. What next?
Last edited by shackwove on Nov 27, 2013, 5:37:53 PM
*GEAR*

Spoiler

Hey guys, I just had a few questions on what gear I should be focusing on to upgrade and maybe advice on gem selection that I'm overlooking. I fair quite well in most 66 to 67, even 68 maps sometimes. But it seems I'm still lacking in some department, because when I get roflstomped, I get roflstomped HARD.

*edit* Here is my build*

Last edited by Brett3687 on Nov 28, 2013, 1:59:37 AM
"
Brett3687 wrote:
*GEAR*

Spoiler

Hey guys, I just had a few questions on what gear I should be focusing on to upgrade and maybe advice on gem selection that I'm overlooking. I fair quite well in most 66 to 67, even 68 maps sometimes. But it seems I'm still lacking in some department, because when I get roflstomped, I get roflstomped HARD.

*edit* Here is my build*

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but why have you spend 4 skillpoints on melee physical damage at the scion start instead of using the projectile damage or increased maximum mana % route? Melee physical damage adds nothing to this build except some single target damage and those points would be much better spent elsewhere. Since you've picked up some mace passives, why not pick up the mace damage + life nodes next to the one you've already taken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info