1.1 Updated [HC/Inv] EB/MoM/AA SuperTank Spectral Throw (Works with Mjölner!!Tested!)

Sword, axe or mace nodes, which one is better late game?
Last edited by woodyfly on Nov 25, 2013, 5:36:18 AM
"
GameGeeks wrote:
Curious why Oak in normal? Why not just take the skill point and put it in an HP node? Eight percent to max life matches the forty HP bonus when having only five-hundred HP. And looking at the sheet, you have plenty of areas where you could easily access another HP node. This will rapidly go up. So I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing but it doesn't seem like it.

nowhere on the tree can you get 40 base life. the %nodes you talk of get calculated off this base life.

"
OldeSchool wrote:
Thanks for posting this build and guide. What would you think about taking the "increased mana" nodes on the way to Shaper instead of the 8 percent life and 2 strength nodes? This is Domination, so not HC.

Thanks again.

i have been thinking of this will look into it very soon

"
Darion88 wrote:
how do you deal the lack of dexterity? dex on gear?
Im thinking on grabbing +30 dex from the skill tree, because im seeing im not gonna be able to lvl up grace.
Im lvl 65 with 100 dex. i have 50 more dex from gear.

Also hwo do you get more dmg. i have 700 dps on my spectral throw, is hard to get more.

the build at lvl 75ish has 120 dex. more than enough if you add some dex from gear

"
sheeeeeeets wrote:
Following this build now, and absolutely loving it. Started on standard, because I haven't played for a few months and all my anarchy league gear was jammed up in my bank. So instead of starting a new league with the limited playtime I have, I just started in standard with all my twink low level gear and am having a blast.

Currently level 42, and just got to A3 in cruel. Died a few times, all completely my fault though. All my twink gear was geared toward resists and ES, so my Hp will be lacking until I reach the late 59's and early 60's where my good gear is sitting.

Had a infernal face punching marauder, so was going to try and recycle the bringer of rain for this build, but I think I will need the ES from a nice chest more than the shear über ness of the BoR.

Absolutely loving it man, thanks for the build and info!

ty much glad you are enjoying it!!

"
Possu81 wrote:
I have been also following Ziggy's EK build which uses same EB and MoM combo. It also runs Arctic Armor which seems to be strong in that build. I believe these two builds can be combined, and maybe should be, around lvl80 since I feel pure EB/MoM doesn't lower damage enought in many cases even with high armor. It kinda needs something else.
I am also starting to feel how ST is doing less damage relatively that it used to.
Third build I have followed a little bit was etup's cannon but I guess that's played mostly in top notch parties and is just for dps.

I was today super lucky when met an exile on lvl67 map who dropped Alpha's Howl. Even it was mediocre roll that headgear allows various interesting things to build. You can run multiple very efficient auras and use pretty high level Arctic Armor.

A question. What is your wishlist of uniques for this build?

thought about trying out arctic armor... i dont think any uniques are necessary for the build and i dont have any "wishlist" except for better rare items

"
woodyfly wrote:
Sword, axe or mace nodes, which one is better late game?

if i was to specify i would use sword or mace cause of the extra life you get. dont know why they didnt add life to axe nodes...

IGN @Dbum
would you say this axe is "ok" or "good" for this build? and positive feed back??

Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
What's your Twitch link?
"
damaxxerous wrote:
would you say this axe is "ok" or "good" for this build? and positive feed back??

very good imo

"
FallenBandit wrote:
What's your Twitch link?

http://www.twitch.tv/dbum357
IGN @Dbum
maybe I missed it, but OP can you assist me...how can you run 3 auras and still have enough for MOM?

Your gear under "Current" doesn't even really focus on increased ES to gain a lot of mana. How much mana do you have and how do you run 3 auras?
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
damaxxerous wrote:
maybe I missed it, but OP can you assist me...how can you run 3 auras and still have enough for MOM?

Your gear under "Current" doesn't even really focus on increased ES to gain a lot of mana. How much mana do you have and how do you run 3 auras?

you chose between hatred OR Grace, not run both. that small amount of es turns into quite a bit with max mana nodes
IGN @Dbum

oh yes that makes sense. ES goes to mana, then tree does the % multiplying

are you at 2k mana? whats your mana pool with aura(s) running?
Last edited by damaxxerous on Nov 26, 2013, 2:37:31 AM
ive been using these cause I cant afford a "really good" rare. im lvl 63 and still going strong!

dext is for us and the leeches!
Nice Build I refer to your build

Creat My lv72 Scion PK kole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgH5wQ_HmPc

My Gear

Spoiler

My Current tree :

Grace Auras
http://i.imgur.com/LcSu4eh.jpg?1
Armour:10677

==========================================================

+Grace Auras
http://i.imgur.com/onNrBpq.jpg?1