1.1 Updated [HC/Inv] EB/MoM/AA SuperTank Spectral Throw (Works with Mjölner!!Tested!)

your not done with the Super tank build are you? :O I loved this build lol, tho idk how badly the last patch nerfed Scion :X.
first, bla bla bla, my english is bad.

second, kaoms primacy is viable in this build? (i go buy one prob.)
third, you can print yours status? (with auras, total mana, life... all.)
and, Good build, I created a scion'm up and she :D
See Ya
"
f3nrir_ wrote:
first, bla bla bla, my english is bad.

second, kaoms primacy is viable in this build? (i go buy one prob.)
third, you can print yours status? (with auras, total mana, life... all.)
and, Good build, I created a scion'm up and she :D
See Ya

ya kaoms primacy will work great with the build! and before i raped and pillaged the gear to support my Thor build i was at 4500 life 2400 mana with disc and around 170 mana regen and max reses.

"
No_Recoil wrote:
your not done with the Super tank build are you? :O I loved this build lol, tho idk how badly the last patch nerfed Scion :X.

it will always be around and my back up build, for now i am focused on the Thor build. the nerf didnt really affect anything actually i gained more life imo not taking all of the scion wheel heh.
IGN @Dbum
Oh, okay was just wondering :), I watched some of you're Thor Stream and it looked cool lol hope that works out well for ya, I will try and continue with this build tho I was really enjoying it.
How much ST DPS did you reach?
IGN: Horeg
"
Eneru wrote:
How much ST DPS did you reach?

only about 1250.. but this build isnt about killing super fast. its about staying safe and that is what it does!

btw tested this build at lvl 77 with a Mjölner on standard and it works! even against ele reflect (just have to be a little more carefull) or put on a saffells.

IT WORKS WITH IT!!
IGN @Dbum
Dat Loading screen death man... talk about some Bull ****. Saw that :/ sry it happened tho man, hope you are able to come back from that okay.
"
No_Recoil wrote:
Dat Loading screen death man... talk about some Bull ****. Saw that :/ sry it happened tho man, hope you are able to come back from that okay.

Ya that shit was a joke. Owell I'm leveling up the supertank version for the Mjolner now currently 42, should b mapping by this weekend. I've just had tons of bad luck lately I guess heh.

I know this char will do great if I can survive bullshit desync or load screen boss hah!
IGN @Dbum
hi, about to try this build out, just wondering if this build is still viable after no update since may
Forever chillin...
"
Slosh876 wrote:
hi, about to try this build out, just wondering if this build is still viable after no update since may

Yes it is still viable since there has been no real changes
IGN @Dbum

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info