Corrupted Blood

My software cyclone char had 20 stacks in no time. Died a couple of times. I didnt know the stacks were aplied on YOUR hits. I always thought the mob was using venom strike on somethin similair.

Think i go as a mage on my next HC char

Never leave home without this.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

All yummy
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Centrius wrote:
I didnt know the stacks were aplied on YOUR hits. I always thought the mob was using venom strike on somethin similair.
Yeah, the CB mechanics is astonishing in its unintuitivity. It applies from your hits but the damage totally depends on monster's damage. I wonder what were they smoking when they thought this up?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Yeah, the CB mechanics is astonishing in its unintuitivity. It applies from your hits but the damage totally depends on monster's damage. I wonder what were they smoking when they thought this up?

This is my main gripe with Corrupted Blood. You can survive 10 stacks at times but other mob's 5 stacks can drain your hp in 2 seconds. It just does not make sense to have such debuff tied to monster normal attack DPS.

I haven't died to CB for a long time since I always have my #1 HP potion with staunching suffix but it is always weird to experience the disparity between damage deal by the debuff.
Haven't seen any CB since they released:
As alot other people allready said, get at least one remove bleed flask against regular bleeding & corrupted blood.

Example:
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Worst mod in the whole game for my Mjölner marauder.

You can evade a vaal smash, but a CB from a bird or a golemn kills me.
I had made the error to have only remove on my instant flasks I spam when I get in panic - but the record is being killed in less than a half second on a curse map. I have seen it, had the finger on the potion key, and bam dead.

I can handle reflect, but all these "You get killed because you hit something" mechanics are a bit cheesy if they are the most dangerous thing. I like much more the "you kill something and a big Demon pops up for revenge" approach of the later seasons.
"
Llyrain wrote:
Worst mod in the whole game for my Mjölner marauder.

You can evade a vaal smash, but a CB from a bird or a golemn kills me.
I had made the error to have only remove on my instant flasks I spam when I get in panic - but the record is being killed in less than a half second on a curse map. I have seen it, had the finger on the potion key, and bam dead.

I can handle reflect, but all these "You get killed because you hit something" mechanics are a bit cheesy if they are the most dangerous thing. I like much more the "you kill something and a big Demon pops up for revenge" approach of the later seasons.

In that case you really should get one of these:

When using a flask with a flatt 6 sec duration, you will also be 6 sec immune to the status - in this case bleed.

I'm playing a Cyclone CoC Discharger (CB build up extremly fast as well here) and I dont have any problem with corrupting blood at all thx to that flask.

Test it for yourself, just pop it when facing a CB mob - done :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info