Corrupted Blood

How's work this shit ( " Corrupted Blood " ) on nemesis mod, please ? n_n
I was wondering about this myself as I had about 4 stacks of it on me while going up the pyramid to Vaal in Cruel and took a big hit so I had to pot and after I fully healed I lost all my hp in around 3 seconds and didn't have the reaction time to alt F-4 and was dead when I logged back in. My pots didn't even work as I had 1 seething and 2 100% regen on low life mod colossal flasks. The degen was like 500 hp/sec it was rediculous. I didn't take damage until the rare died then I died. The life of a melee sucks.

I would like to know how this works and why it can stack more than once if it does that much damage.
Well my friend died of it, not sure what is, but would like people who have encountered it to post here so we might understand how it works.

EDIT: Found this on reddit:
Corrupted Blood - Gives you the dominus degen charges when you hit it.

what are dominus regen charges?
IGN: StN_
Last edited by StN on Oct 26, 2013, 9:29:29 AM
From the wiki:
"Attacker receives one stack of physical damage over time debuff per hit, similar to bleeding (stacks to 20)"
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
From the wiki:
"Attacker receives one stack of physical damage over time debuff per hit, similar to bleeding (stacks to 20)"

flasks remove that bleeding debuff?
Yes, flasks of Staunching will remove the Bleed :) Super useful.
"
Vipermagi wrote:

"Super useful" if that item drops before you encounter Corrupted Blood (which i've never seen before hitting lvl 50). You encounter CB at lvl 40+, and will die unless you use GGG's approved alt+f4 copout or trade for the flask beforehand.

"
Shadovex wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

"Super useful" if that item drops before you encounter Corrupted Blood (which i've never seen before hitting lvl 50). You encounter CB at lvl 40+, and will die unless you use GGG's approved alt+f4 copout or trade for the flask beforehand.

Never thought of using alterations on flasks to get the mods you want?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"Kills Athene on Impact" - Need to re-roll a flask to counter this effect haha
The damage per charge is based on the damage you do per hit on the monster, I think.

I had a dual wield spectral throw build with claw + dagger. So a lot of small hits. Because of the fast attacks I had stacks of 20 in no time, but it never dealt so much damage that I couldn't react.

I always had enough time to walk away from the mob and open a town portal if need be. (I didn't have any bleed remove flask)
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info