Corrupted Blood

"
YeahPete wrote:
I thought I read somewhere where both armor and evasion help against this.... I could be wrong. It seems having acrobatics helps dodge some of the hits as well. Can this be confirmed or is this all in my mind?
You can't evade or dodge Damage over Time. Not sure if Armour does anything during the Bleed, but if mitigate some of the hit that causes the bleed, the DoT portion will be less. None of this applies to Corrupted Blood stacks though since those aren't based off hit damage.

Immortal Call should make you immune though.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Feb 20, 2015, 12:54:04 PM
The bleeding from corrupting blood is physical DoT and the amount is based on the monsters main hand attack(stone golems with extra physical aura are probably the worst), so armour helps but the basics are still the same, weaker enemies=more migitation.
d:-D*
"
stone golems with extra physical aura are probably the worst

I can testify to this. I NEVER die from cb, not since I was a n00b but one of these shitheads bumped me off a couple of weeks ago. There was literally NO time to drink. And no, I wasn't drunk! LOL There were 2 other people in my party that also got it.

Wha' happened? ARRGGGHHHH
Censored.
My belt is filled with 5 seething hallowed life flasks of staunching.
Paranoia is total awareness.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
they should remove this shit from the game! it has no use exept that you die even with 5k es and 12k armour!!!!!!!! if your flask is empty gg 100% death! they only introduced it to the game because they running out of good ideas!
ING Infuriateground
Last edited by Gangbangsusi on Feb 27, 2015, 8:03:11 AM
"
Gangbangsusi wrote:
they should remove this shit from the game! it has no use exept that you die even with 5k es and 12k armour!!!!!!!! if your flask is empty gg 100% death! they only introduced it to the game because they running out of good ideas!

Strongboxes, Exiles, Spirits, Bloodlines, all that stuff is meant to kill you. And guess what, Nemesis mod are meant to kill you. CB is meant to kill you. And being out of flask charges is total bullshit: kill other mobs, port out, just don't attack the freaking CB mob. They even gave immunity during flask effect last patch. If anything CB has become less deadly over the time. I can't even remember the last time I died to CB. And I die(d) a lot on my chars, but CB is piss easy these days.

I suspect someone is mad he died on HC on CB and flames GGG now even though he damn well knows it was his own fault for not paying attention.
Corrupting blood has been neutered for quite some while. And don't complain about all those nerfs to defenses, they don't affect corrupting blood.

Staunching flasks are now meant to remove bleeding stacks while active, so they should work most of the time (except if some glitch occurs), making CB trivial to kill unless your damage is so low that you can't kill it before your flask charges run out, in which you shouldn't even bother trying to (and you're probably terribly under-leveled/bad build).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
you don't run around with empty flasks in PoE.
d:-D*
"
Gangbangsusi wrote:

/facepalm
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
you don't run around with empty flasks in PoE.

To be honest, they should introduce more mechanics to recharge flasks, at least to be on par with the insane recharge capability of crit builds. Not that I often run out of charges for other builds...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info