Corrupted Blood

The most dangerous mod is Storm Herald, period.
This mod is the most ridiculous I have seen by FAR....
I am a level 80 Blender Shadow who focuses on evasion and life steel to win, and I am close to impossible to kill usually, but I came across this retarded mod on a mob last night, and BAM, I was dead almost instantly. :(
I think I probably had 20 stacks immediately because I attack FAST, but WOW that was quick!!

And Yes I have come across Storm Herald as well, and although that is bad, this was outrageous!!
Softcore players dying to cb? Well, you should start read rare mobs properties, get slow attack skill and bleed removing flasks. Of course you die instantly with 4+ attacks per second.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I'm running a lvl 74 scion with MoM doing fast lighting damage with Arc and Herald of Thunder.

1624 mana before auras of Dicipline, HoT, Tempest Shield, and Arctic Armour.

I run Clarity on Blood Magic.

MoM runs off 40% mana before health because of the gear I use (Cloak of Defiance)

I have 1970 HP and 2342 Energy Shield with a recharge of 780.7 and occurrence modifier of 115%.

I am also maxed on resists and begin attacks with a shock-n-curse using Punishment/Storm Call.

So my little Scion is no pussy.

But when I run into a mob with this damned mod I am dead before Staunch even registers. No time to portal to town. No time to alt-f4. Literally dead before I know it.

Seriously, GGG, isn't that a little overboard?
Last edited by honogica on Dec 15, 2014, 12:20:02 AM
"
udgnim wrote:
Corrupted Blood is easy to deal with as long as you carry around a Staunching flask

imo the more potentially dangerous mod is Volatile

I don't find Volatile to be that bad. And if you're ranged, well, non-factor.

As far as Corrupted Blood goes, if you're paying attention, it is usually pretty easy to survive. Get a few stacks and then stop attacking until it wears off. Repeat until mob is dead. Of course, if you aren't paying attention, you can wind up dead quickly, and if the mob has life regen, well, you'd better have a hard hitting attack ;)
I'm just sayin'. There is a reason why all of my healing pots are staunching. And no, I don't even have a character which would probably have too many problems with that but still. Take no chances. No matter which key I hit to heal, stacks go the hell away!
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Last edited by Elhazzared on Dec 15, 2014, 1:47:56 AM
in 2 weeks died 2 character summoner lvl 51 and archer lvl 38 - it's so fucking op then you'r mobs killing all and you standing like god - no one mobs attack you and after 1 second you are dead.. or then you killing last boss in last act and he use this shit on you.. and you instant dead..
Last edited by Heding on Feb 2, 2015, 3:49:17 PM
"
Heding wrote:
in 2 weeks died 2 character summoner lvl 51 and archer lvl 38 - it's so fucking op then you'r mobs killing all and you standing like god - no one mobs attack you and after 1 second you are dead.. or then you killing last boss in last act and he use this shit on you.. and you instant dead..

well if you can't learn from your first death.. maybe you can from your second? it doesnt seem like it because you chose to take the crying approach instead of the learning one.
On my ranger what ive noticed is every time i hit an enemy with corrupting blood it puts a stack on me and if i keep hitting them the degen gets worse! On my RF/Incinerate Templar its even worse because of the way incinerate works it puts stacks on me fast!! Also when i shoot my TS into a pack that has CB on them the degen is very fast immediately! Thus why i ALWAYS keep atleast 1 bleeding flask on me and anytime i see my health go down and nothing is near me or even if my life goes down i pop the bleed flask you can also hear a sound when you use the flask for each stack it just took off of you when you use the flask! and if you listen really close or have headphones on you can actually hear the bleed stack being applied with a sound but its much quieter than the sound it makes when you use a bleed flask ive noticed!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
I thought I read somewhere where both armor and evasion help against this.... I could be wrong. It seems having acrobatics helps dodge some of the hits as well. Can this be confirmed or is this all in my mind?
IGN: YeahCrit

My Guides
Dual Claw Molten Strike Ranger HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1178252
Elmo Fire Templar HC: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/93967

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info