Iggy's Spectral Throw Build! Combines the best of ALL worlds. [SC/HC]

Hey guys!

Would be nice to know which gems i shouldnt lvl up.

~
So, like everyone else here, i decided to go with a physical based Scion STer. Been in maps for a while now, and while i'm doing pretty well i would not build like this again.

-ST, without lmp/gmp/fp is great for single target. ST with lmp/gmp/fp is only ok for AoE. It pales in comparison to shit like ele split shot or ek.

-Other classes can do it better. Scion's starting nodes are worse than all other classes. A good Scion build needs to take advantage of her unique position in the tree to make up for that, which the phys builds people are running don't really do.

My attempt at solving those problems here

-run anger, wrath, and grace
-use a bow with split shot for AoE
-use the fastest attack speed melee weapon you can find with ST for single target. Or a mace with galvanic hammer... i'm not sure which is better.
-since your entire mana pool will be reserved, blood magic+loh/ll will be needed.

You could also try ditching grace and attempting to run off of mana. In that case, you can try something like this
Last edited by Gorgexpress on Nov 23, 2013, 3:58:36 AM
Has anyone ever thought of doing a CI build?
"
milrz wrote:

That would be the Build Of The Week: Season 2 Episode 1, and this thread is indeed about an alternative build, without CI
IGN superbobob
"
milrz wrote:

Yes, and it's already been mentioned in this post. JIN has a great CI build, but he also has insane gear. Every piece is mirror worthy. Here's a link to his forum post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/556020/page/1
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Im currently using this build and doing great. Im 48 and using this
and im not sure if there is any viable two handed unique I should know to change? Or should I just look for rares with good phys?
High DPS rares, Rigvald's Charge is really good too for leveling
I'm currently lvl 55, running cruel docks and maybe I'm doing something wrong here, but I'm having massive issues with resistances. Just trying to squeeze all the resistances needed out of armor seems like an impossible task (especially if you are low on currency to try to craft really good resistance pieces). Would it be a bad idea to grab the three resist nodes right next to scion starting area and maybe diamond skin next to golems blood? Without some kind of resistance boost I don't see myself surviving dominus/merciless..
Hi,I don't really know what to chose between the endurance charge or the passive point,does the extra point does really change something?I don't have yet the appropriate gems to test it out,can someone give me some pros and cons about this choice?

Thx :)
"
Xeklen wrote:
Hey guys!

Would be nice to know which gems i shouldnt lvl up.

~

page 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info