Iggy's Spectral Throw Build! Combines the best of ALL worlds. [SC/HC]

How do you inten to manage auras and mana? Hatred is more or less essential and you're also building for Grace. That's all your mana right there. Mana shield needs at least like 500 free mana in order to do anything meaningful so it basically won't work with more than one 60% aura. You could run Hatred and Clarity with mana shield or you could run Hatred and Grace without it.
I think you should spec in on Point Blank. I believe it's a welcome dmg multiplier to ST.
I'm excited to try this with Slower projectiles. i bet it increases the damage like crazy.
i would not get MB bec you dont got EB not enough mana..
Nice build, going to give it a try :)
also how are you goin to have mana.. for anything?
"
engqvist85 wrote:
How do you inten to manage auras and mana? Hatred is more or less essential and you're also building for Grace. That's all your mana right there. Mana shield needs at least like 500 free mana in order to do anything meaningful so it basically won't work with more than one 60% aura. You could run Hatred and Clarity with mana shield or you could run Hatred and Grace without it.

He said he doesn't intend to use a single aura.

Why are you even talking about aura's? X_X
you wont have enough mana to support that 30% dmg out of mana without EB
Nice Ziggy, thanks!
Lot's of points spec'd into physical dmg, but physical damage doesn't do anything for ST.

-=EDIT NVM=-
Last edited by syphongreed on Oct 24, 2013, 2:40:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info