Iggy's Spectral Throw Build! Combines the best of ALL worlds. [SC/HC]

"
species258 wrote:
you wont have enough mana to support that 30% dmg out of mana without EB

this
Does the nodes on the tree that increase 2h Melee physical damage (Executioner node) work with spectral throw? It sounds counter-intuitive but if it increases the damage on your melee weapon before it calculates spectral throw damage it should work.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
Does the nodes on the tree that increase 2h Melee physical damage (Executioner node) work with spectral throw? It sounds counter-intuitive but if it increases the damage on your melee weapon before it calculates spectral throw damage it should work.

Increase Phys damage works,

what don't work is Increase Melee damage.
i tried it. and i liked it! awesomeness to the max! nice job!
trying this out and really doing work for now :D ! thanks
Kogollo
So my major question is why would you waste 6 or so points to pick up master of the arena when the melee physical damage does not apply?
"
Manu_333 wrote:
"
Dmillz wrote:

So is that a yes or a no? Increased Melee WEAPON DAMAGE with 2H weapons sounds like it might work with spectral throw no?
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Manu_333 wrote:
"
Dmillz wrote:

So is that a yes or a no? Increased Melee WEAPON DAMAGE with 2H weapons sounds like it might work with spectral throw no?

I'll say it like this then : If you see Melee word, then it wont work, since spectral throw is NOT melee.

For exemple, the first node where you start as a Scion is called Melee Damage which gives +15% Melee Physical damage. That won't work, since that's not a melee attack were using.

If you take Path of the Warrior, which gives +12% Increased Physical Damage, then this will work, since were using Physical damage with Spectral Throw.
Last edited by Manu_333 on Oct 24, 2013, 4:24:51 PM
My Scion hit 28 last night. I went straight for Iron Grip, which was a 30% DPS boost for me. I duplicated Iggy's build even before seeing it here.

With Shiversting and LMP on throw, it's a massacre, things are just melting.

I'm not sold on the skilgrimage to the Templar nodes, though--it looks like a long walk through trash nodes for RT, some life, and WED. I'm concerned that I may be left scrounging for Dex on gear for support gems. MoM might leave me /oom all the time. And I wonder if auras are necessary at endgame?

Has anyone tried slow proj on throw yet?
Last edited by MediumD on Oct 24, 2013, 5:05:14 PM
Anyone tested or know if increased area of effect increases the hit range of st ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info