Iggy's Spectral Throw Build! Combines the best of ALL worlds. [SC/HC]

"
ipwngaming wrote:
@Syben9 Why did you go for the weapon elemental damage nodes at the top (north of resolute technique).

Isn't the build mainly phys dps? There's a couple other spots for more dps + health, so I don't see the value in going north of resolute. Just curious if I'm missing something about weapon ele, or something else.

Hatred aura + added fire damage & weapon elemental damage in the 6L. It does quite an amount of damage.

But you're absolutely right, if you go pure phys you should probably not pick them up.

I've also updated my tree

Mainly changed around in the marauder area, picking up blood drinker & lava lash. Removed the endurance charge from the top left of the tree into the marauder area, to allow a shorter building path towards Resolute Technique. Had to give up 2 attack speed nodes near the duelist area & nodes around the mace circle near RT.

I feel like the Blood Drinker, the 2% life leech is absolutely necessary if you don't have any other form of lifeleech.
Last edited by haruozzie on Mar 7, 2014, 2:33:55 AM
Im sorry for ask that.. but this build still available for the new league? Invasion one.. and what about the Elemental Buzzsaw guide? is better? Thankos.
If this still available.. some point are not in the right place.. where to go?
thxx
"

I would definitely take the resist path down from the Scion core, rather than the projectile damage one. Yes, you're leaning on projectile damage, yes that first melee physical node might be wasted, but overall I feel 24% projectile damage does not weigh up to 18% to ALL elemental resistances. I'd also invest 2 points to grab Diamond Flesh.

Finally, if you're going physical instead of elemental, I see no reason to move up to the Templar area, if you can get just as decent nodes in the Marauder area. This also allows you to pick up Diamond Skin. If you pick up on the resistances as I suggested above, that should give you very good overall resistance and take a huge weight of your gear, which can then potentially be used to further buff your damage output. In either case (physical or elemental) I'd drop Lava Lash, since the advantage is minimal. Don't remember where that thread is located, but there was a huge discussion about the viability of these weapon elemental nodes and the way the damage was calculated.
"
ReLocke wrote:
It may be a noobish question but, since u use Iron Reflexes, should u aim to get pure armor gear or armor/evade?

No, because simply there is more evasion than armor in the game. --kripparian stream.
can we see some current stats? defense? offense? ST and the other for solo target ? equipment?
Last edited by SirSly on Apr 10, 2014, 9:35:33 AM
hi

i was wondering coz my build is elemental buzzsaw

what is the max/high life pool for iggy's spectral throw build?
Are you going to update the passive tree, because you really should? or do you not play anymore?
Maybe something like this for 105 points? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgSzBS0UIBRNGJEaOBpVJJsl3yb4KaUwdzGeMgkyfjKJNZI26DpSOyhAoEZpR35KfUrITeNOKlBHVvpXDVfiWK9Z81n-WlJbr2BDYEthIWSjZU1lp2egapNsRm49bmluqnJscql07Xbnd-V4DXrvfNl89YCKgwmE2YTvhymHaod2iPGKIpBVkGyRzpWbm12euZ7NogCmV6cwp4SomqloqW6plKvFrKq18rZBu-2-p8APwBrApsDz0iHSTdXt3Q3iYew48pf3MvdN9778xf6P I'm on level 74 right know and have switched from Double Strike to Molten Strike. With the latter I do ~9000 DPS with Kaom's Primacy. But I feel that my life drains to fast with Molten, it's okay if I'm hurt I just Leap away and do ST. But I don't feel that Blood Drinker is enough Life Leech, with little more Leech I think this or my build would be solid though.
Last edited by b0ris_ on Jun 26, 2014, 1:30:20 PM
Is this build still good after about year?

I am serching build with psych dmg spectral throw, thinking about that one but dont know what changed patches
Outdated.

Buzzsaw is where you wanna go.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info