"
iggy4mayor wrote:
"
Manu_333 wrote:
"
species258 wrote:
you wont have enough mana to support that 30% dmg out of mana without EB

this

yes, after some play testing I will probably spec out of MB, but I'm not convinced I can't do it yet. going to test some more.

"
durzothorne wrote:
So my major question is why would you waste 6 or so points to pick up master of the arena when the melee physical damage does not apply?

waste 6 points? excuse me? where am I wasting points to get MotA? you go through two hand phys dmg nodes to get to it, and after it there is life and armor nodes.....

Thanks to everyone else saying they are trying out the build! I will be revising the build later with more MB testing

Sorry if I sounded judgmental there I think your build is well thought out and I really appreciate the time you put into it I think I simply do not understand what ST scales off of. In other words the Executioner and Two handed damage nodes that you pick up on the way to MotA actually increase ST damage? if so why not pick up more nodes such as Enforcer and Reaver? I was under the assumption that anything with increased melee damage would not scale with ST.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree i did this skill tree what ya peeps think my 1st tree

claw build with

dirtydevil
Spoiler
stop smoking weed.
"
durzothorne wrote:
So my major question is why would you waste 6 or so points to pick up master of the arena when the melee physical damage does not apply?

"
iggy4mayor wrote:
waste 6 points? excuse me? where am I wasting points to get MotA? you go through two hand phys dmg nodes to get to it, and after it there is life and armor nodes.....

"
durzothorne wrote:
Sorry if I sounded judgmental there I think your build is well thought out and I really appreciate the time you put into it I think I simply do not understand what ST scales off of. In other words the Executioner and Two handed damage nodes that you pick up on the way to MotA actually increase ST damage? if so why not pick up more nodes such as Enforcer and Reaver? I was under the assumption that anything with increased melee damage would not scale with ST.

Yes, Executioner and the others increase ST damage, but Master of Arena doesn't. The only good thing of MoA is that +20 STR.
Basically when a node says "Melee" doesn't apply to ST, all other kind of Phy Dmg does.
"
Potti wrote:
yea totally not working without any mana regen or mana nodes.how u think this will work?
cant even run clarity because not a single intelligence node is taken :(

better gear near the end will alleviate your mana worries. but also, i'm thinking about the core build containing the three 40% regen nodes, should be plenty end game imo
isn't path of a warrior a waste? spectral throw isn't physical damage right? and 20hp is negligible
"
simonpetrikov wrote:
isn't path of a warrior a waste? spectral throw isn't physical damage right? and 20hp is negligible

Path of the Warrior is awesome. Spectral Throw actually does Physical Damage. It's an Attack and Projectile. The +20 STR is nice because Iron Grip and life added. And finally those +20 life actually is a lot more due the +% life nodes (all HP points even from gear are affected by the +% life nodes).
"
simonpetrikov wrote:

spectral throw is physical damage
Like Ethereal Knives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info