<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Thankyou, will do!
IGN: StabKingThreeThousand
New ACE Newsletter due out this week guys. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
New ACE Newsletter due out this week guys. :)

Time to push "phase two" a bit more. :)

I just upgraded our Mumble server from 20 seats to 35 seats. This should be sufficient to cover future growth and special events.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Exciting Guild Event coming up this Friday night. :D
Guest Speaker event tonight.

ACE will be running a "Domination Weekend" from Boxing day onwards for alts to charge for the Shrine Challenges.
Merry Christmas all. :)
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! i am currently over holidaying on an island and don't have access to POE. just thought i would jump on here and wish everyone a safe POE experience and i will catch up with everyone in the new year!!!!

Just a reminder that ACE is still accepting members. Please read our OP to see if we're the guild for you.

Cheers and happy hunting.

PS - the 1st part (1 of 3) of our recent "Guest Speaker" event with ZiggyD is now online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFWWwvYOV1I
Last edited by Kaysee on Dec 26, 2013, 10:16:05 PM
Thanks Kaysee for looking after the Guild in the past month as well as organising the ZiggyD interview and our Domination week.

xtasea, enjoy your island holiday. ;)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hey guys,
Been looking for an Australian guild for a long time.
I am a regular player doing maps and such in Nemisis and planning on going hard in the upcoming week race.
I have submitted my application.
Hopefully i can join you guys in game soon!
( Unless the guild is full ) xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info