<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
Blaze369 wrote:
Hey guys,
Been looking for an Australian guild for a long time.
I am a regular player doing maps and such in Nemisis and planning on going hard in the upcoming week race.
I have submitted my application.
Hopefully i can join you guys in game soon!
( Unless the guild is full ) xD

Hiya Blaze369,

I sent you through a friend request and will catch-up when you're next online.

Cheers
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
G'day everyone,

We're currently still accepting membership applications, however, we won't be processing/accepting any new members until after the 1 week race.

Thanks in advance. :)
IGN: SKC
I'll be processing applications over this weekend so feel to apply for membership, folks. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Submitted the form. GL
We're now able to list your shop in the Mumble sidebar.

PM me if you wish to be added.

Also, welcome aboard, Boonce. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Next newsletter (#3) due out soon... lots of juicy news to share with all members. :)
Just submitted an application. Keen to get to know some more local players and finally make it to merciless with a char o_O

I probably should have started with playing standard through to merciless, but Nemesis and the risk of losing a character is just too appealing to me, haha. :D
"
Cabjoy wrote:
Just submitted an application. Keen to get to know some more local players and finally make it to merciless with a char o_O

Thanks for your application. I'm away from the game for a week. Try messaging @SKC in-game so our other leader can assist - he is usually on during the evenings.
"
deefa wrote:

Thanks for your application. I'm away from the game for a week. Try messaging @SKC in-game so our other leader can assist - he is usually on during the evenings.

Thanks deefa, I'll give him a whisper tonight sometime.
Hey, I'm a fairly new player of PoE and i'm interested in play in the hardcore league and you guys seem to be a good bunch of people of which i heard , I'm use to the domination format but i'm extremely interested in the risk and reward nemesis has (kinda like EVE but with less spreadsheets).Also in the application i sent i stated that i had no nemesis but i decided to start a ranger in nemesis (ign: irocksock )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info