<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
irocksock wrote:
Hey, I'm a fairly new player of PoE and i'm interested in play in the hardcore league and you guys seem to be a good bunch of people of which i heard , I'm use to the domination format but i'm extremely interested in the risk and reward nemesis has (kinda like EVE but with less spreadsheets).Also in the application i sent i stated that i had no nemesis but i decided to start a ranger in nemesis (ign: irocksock )

Hi irocksock, thanks for your application. I'm away until Tuesday after which I can process your application. Otherwise try @SKC our other guild leader and he will be able to assist you. :)
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Good to see everyone working towards their challenges and pushing for the last month and half. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
Good to see everyone working towards their challenges and pushing for the last month and half. :)

Having only one Challenge doesn't seem right - I need moar!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hey

Would like to rejoin please, sent you a message. IGN: ReaVScionicBoom

Thanks!
Last edited by Reavs on Jan 14, 2014, 12:54:45 AM
We've gotcha covered R3AV3R... welcome home mate.
Hey there, I have submitted an application to joining your guild, very happy to finally find an Australian community as I dont have many other Australian friends to play with. My IGN is KotoriChanIsCute
"
OnyxDaMan wrote:
Hey there, I have submitted an application to joining your guild, very happy to finally find an Australian community as I dont have many other Australian friends to play with. My IGN is KotoriChanIsCute

Hi OnyxDaMan, I tried to PM you in-game but you haven't been online. I will continue to PM you. Please also PM us when you get online:

@deefa
@SKC

Thanks for applying to ACE.
Well done.
Congratulations to XaHyPuK on becoming another Mapping Officer to support our mapping members. GJ. :)
Last edited by Kaysee on Jan 21, 2014, 5:17:17 AM
Awesome.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info